I disagree- you can't just neatly put people in such categories. You aren't seriously saying that all those who bring lawsuits are greedy parasites who don't work? That's just ludicrous.
I look at it as a matter of accountability. Mostly. No doubt there are lawsuits that are totally without merit.......as well as ones probably brought with hopes of financial windfalls predominate in mind. But that's a very small part of the system. Those who want business to have NO accountbility to the public...or responsibility, magnify and exaggerate these kinds of lawsuits and use them to try to turn public policy away from justified recourse.
Do you really want to live in a country where YOU, the average citizen, has no way of legally redressing wrong done? I can't believe you would. The system is set up to filter out the truly meritless lawsuits- and the few that perhaps get through anyway are, IMO, a small price to pay for the greater good.
This isn't about lazy, parasitic people getting rich off the backs of the hard-working. It's about everyone, you and me, having the right and ability to right wrongs done in a legal way.
Or would you prefer the mob posse or tribal Taliban "courts" as a substitute??