Thread: Relay for Life Benefit Show

Post Relay for Life Benefit Show

Hey all,

Just asking you to say some prayers for us that are going to be involved in a fundraiser on Saturday night at our church. Several local talented individuals will be providing a music show packed full of comedy and clean country, bluegrass, and gospel music. We are in hopes of raising at least $500 dollars, but we'll take more if it's given. Please pray for us that we reach our goal to help with this fight.

I'm an avid volunteer when it comes to this fight. I've been donating my time and talent to help with the cause. Hopefully I'll NEVER have to call upon them for help, but I know if I do I'll have the best friends around me a person can have - along with an excellent support group.

Wish us luck and thank you in advance for the prayers as we try to make our goal.

Janet

Re: Relay for Life Benefit Show

Wish you the best Jan. Hope it's a big success.

Post Re: Relay for Life Benefit Show

Quote Originally Posted by MzzJan View Post
    Hey all,

Just asking you to say some prayers for us that are going to be involved in a fundraiser on Saturday night at our church. Several local talented individuals will be providing a music show packed full of comedy and clean country, bluegrass, and gospel music. We are in hopes of raising at least $500 dollars, but we'll take more if it's given. Please pray for us that we reach our goal to help with this fight.

I'm an avid volunteer when it comes to this fight. I've been donating my time and talent to help with the cause. Hopefully I'll NEVER have to call upon them for help, but I know if I do I'll have the best friends around me a person can have - along with an excellent support group.

Wish us luck and thank you in advance for the prayers as we try to make our goal.

Janet
    Thanks for doing this Jan. As one going through cancer I know how important it is to have people like you fighting for us!

That sounds great, Jan! Let us know how the Fundraiser went.

Good news!! The benefit was a HUGE success, and the committee is thinking about having one twice a year. The variety of music pleased the young AND old, and we had some good old fashion Christian gospel comedy. It was so much fun getting everyone together and having fun!

Hopefully the one in 6 month will be even more a success.

Thanks everyone for your prayers... they were definitely heard!

MzzJan

Quote Originally Posted by MzzJan View Post
    Good news!! The benefit was a HUGE success, and the committee is thinking about having one twice a year. The variety of music pleased the young AND old, and we had some good old fashion Christian gospel comedy. It was so much fun getting everyone together and having fun!

Hopefully the one in 6 month will be even more a success.

Thanks everyone for your prayers... they were definitely heard!

MzzJan
    Jan glad it went well! Praise God! Hope the next one does too! Take care!