Thread: Ready for the weekend!!

Talking Ready for the weekend!!

Only had school for 3 days, but I'm ready for another break..LOL I am making a mad dash to Des Moines on Saturday morning to pick up a couple of dress outfits for a trip I'm taking with the high school FLBA group. I'll be gone from Sunday through Tuesday helping their sponsor with the state competition. It looks to be fun and interesting. I love seeing the kids in a different capacity - and competing in events. They also look so nice dressed up in their business attire. I will be driving a van load of them, and their sponsor will be driving behind me with a load in a mini bus.

Hopefully my class won't behave too badly for the sub I have the two days I'm gone. I'll say a little prayer for her AND for them...LOL

Re: Ready for the weekend!!

Wow..you are gonna have your hands full with all those kids!

Post Re: Ready for the weekend!!

Have fun Jan! Sounds like a blast! I remember going to things like that when I was in High school. It was so much fun!

Post Re: Ready for the weekend!!

Hope you had a safe and relatively 'uneventful" trip What is FLBA? Kids really enjoy those special trips and events(my daughter got to sing at Carnegie Hall with her Choir group and it was an amazing experience!)
    Have a good weekend...it is beautiful here...sunny and warm, I'm bummed I had to work both Sat & Sunday!

Re: Ready for the weekend!!

I think it's Future Business Leaders of America.