Thread: Happy Easter!

Post Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a happy easter and get to relax and enjoy the day a little bit!

Re: Happy Easter!

Very relaxing day today visiting my parents. My sister and her family came. I hadn't seen my niece and two nephews for several weeks. Oh how I miss them. They are growing up so fast.

Hope you enjoyed your day!

Post Re: Happy Easter!

Happy belated Easter! Was a busy day for me. Church then work. So didn't even get a chance to get on the computer! Now today I'm off but on my way up to Casper to see my Dr. and tomorrow my treatment begins again! Wish me luck! Take care!

Re: Happy Easter!

Hello everyone. I had to work Easter and a shift 10-7, where I didn't have time with family. But daughter and her family went to her in laws, and I guess Terry and I will go out to eat and have a belated Easter dinner one day. I hated working. It's a shame stores don't close. Well..some do, but well...others prefer making that money! And you know it was pretty busy. I would have preferred staying home! Julie..have a safe trip and I'll be keeping you in prayer. I'm glad others got to go to church and spend time with their family. HAPPY BELATED EASTER!

Post Re: Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hello everyone. I had to work Easter and a shift 10-7, where I didn't have time with family. But daughter and her family went to her in laws, and I guess Terry and I will go out to eat and have a belated Easter dinner one day. I hated working. It's a shame stores don't close. Well..some do, but well...others prefer making that money! And you know it was pretty busy. I would have preferred staying home! Julie..have a safe trip and I'll be keeping you in prayer. I'm glad others got to go to church and spend time with their family. HAPPY BELATED EASTER!
    I can't agree with you more Dragsy. I wish sometimes that there was a law that forced stores to be closed like up in canada. Wouldn't that be nice? Then you would be certain to have certain Holidays off! They have about 5 a year which is nice for people. Then they can spend that time with their families instead of working! Oh well you know the good ole U.S.A. always out to make a buck right?

Well I'm back from my treatment with good news! The mass has shrunk and doing good and only 3 more treatments to go! Whoo hoo! Can hardly wait to be done! I have medical bills coming out the waaazoo! So I will have to concentrate on taking care of them once I am done!