Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi everyone... It's me again!

Re: Hi everyone... It's me again!

I had IBS about 20 years ago, but all the doctors told me to do was eat alot of fiber. Now with no gallbladder, I still have the same problems, but I'm use to it. My dad has a colonoscopy done yearly. We lost his father to colon cancer, and my dad is faithful in being checked yearly.

Other than being overweight and having some medical problems, I feel I'm more healthy than some and am very lucky.

Re: Hi everyone... It's me again!

Janet...good to see you back on here!! How long has it been?

Post Re: Hi everyone... It's me again!

Quote Originally Posted by MzzJan View Post
    I had IBS about 20 years ago, but all the doctors told me to do was eat alot of fiber. Now with no gallbladder, I still have the same problems, but I'm use to it. My dad has a colonoscopy done yearly. We lost his father to colon cancer, and my dad is faithful in being checked yearly.

Other than being overweight and having some medical problems, I feel I'm more healthy than some and am very lucky.
    You know I find sometimes it's what you eat that causes the problems. Start experimenting. Cutting back on Tomato Sauces if that is what irretates it. Also fiber well lets just say that can really irratate the heck out of it! Stay away from high fiber! Best wishes and glad you feel healthy!