Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Passions not cancelled

Re: Passions not cancelled

I'm startingto consider switching from digital cable to Direct TV, but still have a lot of questions to get answered and lots of investigating to do. If I do switch it won't be just becasue of Passions.

I am pretty sure I will too. It actually will save me a bunch of money, and give me more channels even. Our digital cable is so expensive!

Which actors are moving to DirectTV with the show...

from TVGuide:
    NBC announced today that several of Passions' principal players have signed new contracts. Here's the list (in alphabetical order):

Eric Martsolf (Ethan)
    Ben Masters (Julian)
    Kim Johnston Ulrich (Ivy)
    Dylan Fergus (Noah)
    Galen Gering (Luis)
    Emily Harper (Fancy)
    Lindsay Hartley (Theresa)
    Liza Huber (Gwen)
    James Hyde (Sam)
    Juliet Mills (Tabitha)
    Heidi Mueller (Kay)
    Tracey Ross (Eve)
    Eva Tamargo (Pilar)
    McKenzie Westmore (Sheridan)

FYI, Erin Cardillo who plays Fancy's friend Esme has also signed a contract. She wasn't really a principal castmember before, but she apparently is now.

Please note: If you don't see an actor's name on this list, you should not necessarily assume that he or she is leaving the show. Some Passions actors work on recurring status i.e. not on contract like Andrea Evans (Rebecca).

I can say that the absence of James Stevenson (Jared) from the list means he will not move to DIRECTV. The Daytime Emmy nominee made it clear that he plans to hit the road in a recent interview.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

I am so glad this many are staying so far, especially the veterans. And a big yay to Ben and Tracey staying!! Woohoo!!

I hope Passions is very successful on DirecTV!! It's good to see the big stars staying. That's a major plus!!