Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Passions not cancelled

Post Passions not cancelled

Just read that NBC sold the rights to Passions to DirectTV. Shows will start in September and run Monday-Thursday. Here's the whole story:
    'Passions' heads to DirecTV
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Re: Passions not cancelled

That's great news! Now, if only I had Direct TV...LOL, oh well, I'll cross that bridge later.

It would be good news if you could get Direct TV in canada

I am happy for the cast and crew but I don't have Direct TV and am not planning on changing to it for this one show.

I just wish that we would all be able to watch the show if we shose to do so but I am happy that some will still get to watch the show.

Ann

I hope it gets put online or gobal here in Canada will still show it

Isn't ther a place where you can download each

episode? I thought I heard that you could d/l the recent episodes awhile ago. But if there is, will that still be up when it switches to Direct tv?

I have never downloaded a eppy so I would not know where to go besides NBC

I am so happy it wasn't cancelled!! Hopefully it will live on for many more years!! I am going to get DirectTV, which now comes with 4 receivers...that was one reason we never got it before...there weren't enough receivers for our TVs and you can't have an antenna up where we live and rabbit ears don't pick up a thing way out here. But it will save us money and bring us Passions, so I am in! I hope it lasts a good long time, and that Evian are a big part of it!! Go Passions!!