View Poll Results: What character do you hate the most?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chelsea

6 8.33%
  • Stephanie

10 13.89%
  • Celeste

2 2.78%
  • Kate

15 20.83%
  • E.J.

13 18.06%
  • Stefano

4 5.56%
  • Hope

2 2.78%
  • Rolf

8 11.11%
  • Sami

12 16.67%
  • Jeremy

25 34.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who do you hate most?

Re: Poll: Who do you hate most?

Oh Jeremy definitely. He was obviously and excuse to attempt to bring back the Hortons, while working his cut bod. I have no love for him at all. His character is NOT many-layered, he's not moving much story along, and so much more time should be spent on the vets than his sorry little butt. Maybe if they'd made him more like Mike Horton (his daddy), people would have warmed up to him...but he had to be portrayed as an absolute jerk!

I don't know how to post this in all the soap rooms...but here it goes; another Jenniferrose random question.

If you had to choose ONE soap, and only ONE (that's on currently), for the rest of your life, which soap would you choose?

I only watch Days so that would have to be it. I've invested way too much in these fictional characters to turn on them now LOL

Post Re: Poll: Who do you hate most?

I'd stick with Days, I'm way too invested in it too.

But back to the original topic, I voted for Stephanie. I didn't like her b4 (remember how she almost literally died bc Max hinted about breaking up with her) & I'm totally not understanding how she & Chels managed to end up BFFs alla sudden like this. Also, I just cannot buy for a second that the current actress was a race car driver, she acts more like a jr high skool grrl than a grown woman who's been on several racing tours.

It's another case of a character getting a new personality when they're recast. People have speculated that since Abby left, they had to make Steph and Chelsey BFF to have a storyline.
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain

can't stand kate and her i just want my kids to be happy b.s.
    can't stand stephanie.... i thought she was a strong woman?? not a blubbering idiot
    can't stand jeremy cause well he's also a blubbering idiot

Of those choices easily I hate Sami the most.
    I do hate at least one of the others on that list.
    But there are many other characters that I hate a lot more than any on that list other than Sami.

Currently, has to be Sami. The most over-exposed character on soaps today.