Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sunday, March 29

Post Sunday, March 29

Hey there..my second week to work a Sunday. Not use to changing my days off yet. Now have Tues, Wed and Thurs off...instead on Sun, Mon and Tues. I leave for work soon..and working all late shift..pretty much. I'm trying to hang in there. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Post Re: Sunday, March 29

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hey there..my second week to work a Sunday. Not use to changing my days off yet. Now have Tues, Wed and Thurs off...instead on Sun, Mon and Tues. I leave for work soon..and working all late shift..pretty much. I'm trying to hang in there. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
    I know how tough it is to get used to a new schedule. I pray it goes well for you today. Weekends at Walmart are no picnic I know. I work weekends. But I'm use to it. Hopefully eventually you'll get use to the routine. Hang in there! Take care!

Re: Sunday, March 29

Oh..I'm use to working Saturdays..not Sundays. Actually Sundays aren't too bad back in fabrics. It's just getting use to being off different days. It's thrown me off..sort of like when they have the time change...daylight savings time, etc. LOL girl..I hope the weather is ok for you to go to your treatment.

I know what you mean...when I work Sundays(which is often), I feel confused the rest of the week, because the weekend does not feel like a weekend...I have to keep thinking 'what day is it"?
    We've had rain and high winds, but at least no snow, the trees outside are all budding..I'm ready to see some green.

Where do you live again Passionatic

Oh..I'm use to working Saturdays..not Sundays. Actually Sundays aren't too bad back in fabrics. It's just getting use to being off different days. It's thrown me off..sort of like when they have the time change...daylight savings time, etc. LOL girl..I hope the weather is ok for you to go to your treatment.
    Well as you know I wasn't able to go to my treatment again. My aunt refused to take me. I was suppose to go today to see the chemo Dr. and get my blood drawn but a storm is moving in fast and I'm afraid I'd get stuck there. So decided I wouldn't go. I guess I'm just going to have to reschedule on that. Oh well, hopefully this bad weather will pass and it will warm up soon! Take care!

Julie...seems the weather and people are not being a big help when it comes to your treatments and dr. appts. I'm praying things will get better soon.

Julie...seems the weather and people are not being a big help when it comes to your treatments and dr. appts. I'm praying things will get better soon.
    Both are causing me problems. But I think I've come up with a solution. I am going to go over on Monday night have my friend take me and come pick me up and then stay tell Wednesday if necessary tell the medicine wears off. That way I don't have to worry about it. I just don't see any other solution since my aunt keeps canceling on me. I feel she really doesn't want to take me. So this is the only other option. It should work out I think. Wish me luck!