Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The sugar sweet garbage on the shuis thing

Re: The sugar sweet garbage on the shuis thing

Well post the pics where they belong.

Re: The sugar sweet garbage on the shuis thing

As far back as I remember...and I'm not on this site much, but there has always been a SHUIS and a Eve/Julian pic...which is just as nice.
    I don't get it....if u don't want to see the SHUIS pic on the old CR board..all u have to do is scan down over it to the next remarks. I sure don't pull up any T/E/G stuff...and never have...but I don't sit and complain about all the post from their fans.

Post Re: The sugar sweet garbage on the shuis thing

For a long time there wasn't a daily pic posting. Then for a while it started taking over the board. That is what the problem was. Discussions were getting buried because of it and there were many who didn't like that and voiced their opinion on it. The threads with those opinions got deleted. Things only get deleted when someone alerts which happens on a regular basis from fans of Shuis for things that aren't that big of a deal. It's no wonder that people have complained about deletions and it's totally justified. What I do think is that if adults want to be part of an internet community they need to accept that people will disagree with them a grow a thicker skin. Now some comments do justify deletion but many that have been deleted are due to way over sensitivity.

Ann you in a sense are agreeing with me when you said that there have been times that for several months there wasn't a Shuis pic thread daily because I wasn't on here during the Shertonio stuff. I'm talking in the last two years the Shuis pics really picked up after they were over with.

But can we at this point say hey this is a new format where everything is more organized and no single thread topic can clutter it up and move on and enjoy discussing the show. I know I can and I know that we have as well. I for one would love to just be here for the enjoyment of chatting it up about the show.