Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twilight - OK, I'll say it ...

Re: Twilight - OK, I'll say it ...

I posted this on the pier, should have put it here.

I watched the movie saturday night, then again on sunday. I would give it 7 out of 10. Kristen Stewart is not the best actress. The make-up person should have been fired, omg, the white faces were way over the top. You could see the white line on Edward's jaw. His neck was tan colored and his face was white. Is K.S. that pale or was she also wearing make-up to make her look so white? I know Bella is pale but come on, she looked like a vampire. The Dr was not what I expected, I was thinking someone hot, and more manly. The wig on Jacob was terrible. My husband laughed his but off at the baseball game, he said, Oh those are some hip vamps, Detroit Tigers could use them. Even with all my complains I did enjoy the movie, but the book was so much better.

I liked the book better than the movie version. Which actors would have you picked for the roles in your own opinion?

Me and my husband finally saw the movie twilight.Good movie and gorgeous actors

I read all the books and OMG I hope because of the budgets getting from the 1st and obviously SOON to be *im takin my daughter to see it* 2nd movie they will go more by the book and not omit to much. The books are fantastic

Gee, not sure if I am totally alone here, but I saw Twilight before I read the books, loved it, then read all the books, and felt they did a great job in casting the characters. I personally think Kristen Stewart is great as Bella, she is the perfect mix of awkward, shy and all the things Bella is in the books, and Rob is a perfect Edward. I re-read the books recently, and saw them both in each page. I loved Eclipse, have loved them all, but Eclipse was in my mind, the best so far. I think people are too judgemental about people's looks, and it takes away from appreciating the movie. Rob doesn't look like everyone else, and that is why he is such a perfect Edward. I thought every character was cast just right. And, by the way, I am 52, not a gushy youngun, and I loved it all!

Thumbs up Re: Twilight - OK, I'll say it ...

Thank you! Finally found someone I agree with.

Smile Re: Twilight - OK, I'll say it ...

I totally agree also I am 44 and not a teenager also.I love the books and the dvds and can't get enough of twilight specially now Eclipse.Can't wait for breaking dawn next.