Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm really enjoying the Rafe/Safe S/L

Post I'm really enjoying the Rafe/Safe S/L

I've always been a Galen Gering fan, and he is doing a really good job in his role as Rafe. I've especially enjoyed his scenes with the Baby the past couple of days. I like that his background story is being slowly built up...we are learning more and more about him. His scenes with Sister Agnes were interesting. Galen has always had such fantastic eyes and today when he was talking to the Baby(Grace) he showed such intensity. I'm really getting into his storyline. Galen & Ali have a nice comfortable friendship vibe on-screen, and I like that they are making the "romance" part of it slower and not obvious. The rest of the show(especially Chloe/Lucas/DrDan/Kate/Melinda/Philip, etc) I just FF thru.

Re: I'm really enjoying the Rafe/Safe S/L

I'm just enjoying Rafe...LOL! His eyes are beautiful.

He and Alli are AWESOME together.

I have been a Sami/Lucas fan for quite a while. However, I am now a HUGE Sami/Rafe fan.

I am also loving this new pairing. Galen and Ali have great chemistry and work so well together. Louise, I especially love the scenes of Rafe with Grace. He really loves that little girl and they are just so adorable together!
    Ann

Doesn't take much to see where this storyline is going, especially with SOD saying that a tragedy hits Sami.

It's just a re-hashing of the storyline that Y&R did years ago with Lauren and Sheila in which Sheila miscarried Scott's baby (Scott was Lauren's husband), so she arranged to buy a baby on the black market and she switched that baby with Lauren's newborn son. Lauren's "son" died, while Sheila had Lauren's real son. Eventually Lauren got her real son back (Scotty).

I love, love, LOVE SAFE. But I hate, hate, HATE the spoiler's I've read about the tragedy that's coming.

Post Re: I'm really enjoying the Rafe/Safe S/L

I like the Rafe & Sami storyline especially now since Grace had died, he knows that there is something suspicious about Nicole mourning Grace's death he just hasn't put the pieces together yet, but once he does Nicole will be toast.

Post Re: I'm really enjoying the Rafe/Safe S/L

Galen's done some wonderfully emotional acting recently, I thought his scenes where he was explaining to Sami what happened with Emily were really good. SAFE are voted in the new SOD as "Fave couple" on Days