Thread: God hates Obama, soldiers, gays and all the rest

Post God hates Obama, soldiers, gays and all the rest

Please someone tell me what is up with these people from that Kansas Baptist church...other than the obvious? They have brought their voices, signs and hatred in "glorious protests" all around the country to the funerals of soldiers branding those deaths as retribution from God.

Stepping on the American flag as they shout to passerbys and holding signs telling people to "pray" for more soldier deaths.

Today appearing at a local highschool...The Westboro Church claims that God Hates Moore High School, because the school has a Gay-Straight Alliance. The State Legislature of Oklahoma aso allowed an openly gay pastor, Reverend Scott Jones, to pray before it met so it is also a target for the church (who one woman interviewed said my state is damned because they let a "fag" give that prayer).

I'm always amazed at things like this and how a so-named Christian church can even attract others to like-minded virtriol. Fine and well to have an opinion and I understand they are a minority like-minded group.

"According to the FAQ section of the website states that, in their view, soldiers did not join the military out of a sense of patriotism, but because they are "lazy, incompetent idiots" unable to find work elsewhere."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._oklahoma.html

Re: God hates Obama, soldiers, gays and all the rest

I dont think they are religous so much as they are crazy

Post Re: God hates Obama, soldiers, gays and all the rest

Yeah, I'll just bet that God wants them to go after high school kids!
    You've got it, Kathy, these people are INSANE. If they spent even a tenth of their time actually living Jesus's teachings as they do spreading hate in God's name... they might actually accomplish something.

I'll quote Caroline Myss here and wonder why these people spend so much time believing in a religion that they don't practice.

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    I'll quote Caroline Myss here and wonder why these people spend so much time believing in a religion that they don't practice.
    Exactly!

ITA with above posts.

It makes me so sad to see these people bringing their small children an encouraging them to shout hate messages about our soldiers, those who serve.