Thread: SLE Patients- I need your help!

Post SLE Patients- I need your help!

Thanks for opening my thread. My name is Jennifer Bennett, and I am conducting a dissertation study on the physician-lupus patient relationship from a psychological perspective. I strongly believe this research will be an important contribution to the growing body of research on Lupus. I would appreciate it if you would take a look at the information below, and complete the survey online if you are eligible. Thanks for your time!

The Physician- Lupus Patient Relationship Survey
    The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between Lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) patients and their physicians. In particular, the researchers are interested in how individuals' general experience of relationships relates to their relationship with their physician. Additional focal points include how this medical relationship relates to issues such as how healthy patients feel, their satisfaction with treatment, and their adherence to treatment. It is hoped that the results of this study will reveal information that will assist not only lupus patients, but all medical patients in getting the critical care and attention they deserve from their medical provider.

Criteria for patient eligibility include: (a) Being between the ages of 21 and 60 (b) Receiving a diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) at least 3 years ago (c) Having seen the same physician three times in the last year (d) Willingness to respond to survey questions regarding adherence to their treatment regimen, overall satisfaction with treatment, their own health-related quality of life, their relationship with their physician, and other close relationships in their life.

Participation should take under 30 minutes and involves completing a survey over the internet or by mail. All information will be confidential. A donation of $1 will be given to a Lupus foundation for every individual who participates.

To participate, please click on the link below (if you have trouble opening the page, try copying and pasting the link into your web browser):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=231683246974

Or, if you have questions, please contact:
    Jennifer at jbennett31@hotmail.com.

Re: SLE Patients- I need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ava2203 View Post
    Thanks for opening my thread. My name is Jennifer Bennett, and I am conducting a dissertation study on the physician-lupus patient relationship from a psychological perspective. I strongly believe this research will be an important contribution to the growing body of research on Lupus. I would appreciate it if you would take a look at the information below, and complete the survey online if you are eligible. Thanks for your time!

The Physician- Lupus Patient Relationship Survey
    The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between Lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) patients and their physicians. In particular, the researchers are interested in how individuals' general experience of relationships relates to their relationship with their physician. Additional focal points include how this medical relationship relates to issues such as how healthy patients feel, their satisfaction with treatment, and their adherence to treatment. It is hoped that the results of this study will reveal information that will assist not only lupus patients, but all medical patients in getting the critical care and attention they deserve from their medical provider.

Criteria for patient eligibility include: (a) Being between the ages of 21 and 60 (b) Receiving a diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) at least 3 years ago (c) Having seen the same physician three times in the last year (d) Willingness to respond to survey questions regarding adherence to their treatment regimen, overall satisfaction with treatment, their own health-related quality of life, their relationship with their physician, and other close relationships in their life.

Participation should take under 30 minutes and involves completing a survey over the internet or by mail. All information will be confidential. A donation of $1 will be given to a Lupus foundation for every individual who participates.

To participate, please click on the link below (if you have trouble opening the page, try copying and pasting the link into your web browser):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=231683246974

Or, if you have questions, please contact:
    Jennifer at jbennett31@hotmail.com.
    Hi Everyone-
    I'm still looking for participants! Please read to see if you are eligible to participate. This is a very meaningful study, and the survey is enjoyable to complete. Thanks!
    -Jennifer

Re: SLE Patients- I need your help!

Hi Jennifer, I'm glad you finally found enough participants. Thanks for your hard work!