Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: julie how are you doing?

Post Re: julie how are you doing?

Julie, just stopping to see how you're doing. With everything your going thru and then have diareaha on top of that.

I am still thinking of you and praying for you.
    I am so glad that you have family and good friends to help you out. I hope you are feeling better real real soon. Keep a positive mind dear.

Love ya, CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Quote Originally Posted by soapyCJ View Post
    Julie, just stopping to see how you're doing. With everything your going thru and then have diareaha on top of that.

I am still thinking of you and praying for you.
    I am so glad that you have family and good friends to help you out. I hope you are feeling better real real soon. Keep a positive mind dear.

Love ya, CJ
    Thanks a lot. I'm hanging in there. I should find out today how many I have left. I feel OK but it's a struggle some days. Again thanks for the prayers!

Hang in there Julie! I'm sure you will be glad when the radiation is over. Take care...

Thanks Passionatic. I have 3 more treatments this week and one Chemo then I get a two week break! Can't wait! So tired of going every day!

Re: julie how are you doing?

Julie..glad you are going to get a break from all this soon. I know you have to be very tired.

Hi Julie,
    I am glad you are getting a break.I hope you get a chance to get some rest . Hugs to you !

Well as of yesterday I finished my first 25 treatments and I can rest for the next two weeks! My aunts will take me once a week. I am glad for that. Won't cost me for gas etc. And I can save my money instead of spending it on gas! So that is good. Just not looking forward to the next set. Because it's all internal. I hope I can endure the pain! I will be on valium through it which should help. I hope! Take care and I'll keep everyone posted!

Re: julie how are you doing?

At least Julie it's only gonna be once a week..and thank God for this two week break huh? Good chatting with you on msn this morning. Take care my dear sweet friend.