I know what you're thinking! You're thinking, "why is tiggermom so happy about a race where Jr blew an engine and Kenseth won?". But I'm not woohooing about the race, I'm woohooing because my Nascar buddies are back!! I've really missed you guys! I was worried you guys wouldn't be here this year. :-(

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Sorry to hear about your hubby's job thf, I'll be praying he gets a new and great job soon! I was wondering how the girls were doing shortness! Sounds like you have your hands full! I remember those days. lol Whew, I'm tired just thinking of it!

So, I just keep thinking that if it weren't for the Ford thing you and I could be team mates shortness! lol

What do you think of Newman's new team thf?

Shortness, glad to hear you beat your coworkers last year, at least someting good came out of the season! lol and, Yeah, you and me both wish Jr would have had a better finish at Daytona! lol I was thinking first would be good! I'm just trying to console myself with the fact that he's climbed from further back than this before. I'm just hoping he starts climbing soon!

Well, I gotta run. Busy day tomorrow but I wanted to pop in and say HELLO!!!
Talk to you gals soon!