Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe Links

Post Re: Fringe Links

I think the meatheads at Fox were down right insane to put out a new show like this and then take it off the air for a month.
    That can't make the ratings go anywhere but down.
    I'll bet there are people who have forgotten all about this show by now.
    And if not, certainly have not retained all the intricate details of the plot line.
    You build an audience by giving them something to watch and think about
    EVERY WEEK.

I have to agree that I am very upset that Fox (or whoever) decided to take Fringe off the air for what, 7 weeks. However, didn't ABC(or JJ or whoever)do that with Lost, and it seems to still have a stable fan base, or did it lose alot of fans?

LOST has only skipped one week this season.
    No clue why they did that.
    And LOST has a stable fan base.
    FRINGE is a first year show and does not.

Re: Fringe Links

I saw a Fringe commercial the other day and had this "oh yeah i forgot all about Fringe" moment. And I really like the show. You know if I'm thinking that the casual fan is much farther gone by this point.

Fringe was doing good in the ratings but you can't do that to a show and expected to stay afloat, especially in the first season. I hope they promote the heck out of the show until it returns so the ratings won't plummet.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

Quote Originally Posted by whitefire33 View Post
    I hope they promote the heck out of the show until it returns so the ratings won't plummet.
    I do too. I've already seen commercials for 1.15 during the Family Guy/American Dad hour on Sunday, and during House this past Monday.

You Be The Judge!
    OK, I need feedback on this one folks.
    Fringetelevision.com(gotta love 'em) is posting pictures of Josh Jackson hangin out on the Fringe set in Harlem, from 2 sources. Look at the picture in the center. Is that Josh with Anna Torv, or with his girlfriend Diane? If you said Anna Torv you are wrong!! But I swear, if you put those sunglasses on Anna Torv wouldn't she look just like Diane Kruger in this picture? The resemblance is spooky, I tell ya!

link to:Joshua Jackson on the Fringe Set
    http://www.fringetelevision.com

"What would you ask Olivia Dunham?" That's the title on fringetelevision.com's 4/01 entry. Apparently a guy named Adam Morgan from the website will get a chance to interview the talented Anna Torv regarding her Fringe character, Olivia Dunham.
    If you have burning questions(I had 4) use my link now and send them in!
    (Boy I hope this wasn't an April Fool's joke). Probably not because THAT was in the entry below(see fringetelevision.com and you'll understand).

http://www/fringetelevision.com

"What Would You Ask:Walter Bishop?"
    Apparently Adam Morgan from fringetelevision.com(and the above post) will also get to interview John Noble as well as Anna Torv.
    So if you have any burning questions for Dr. Walter Bishop, you better hurry and use the link below. Happy writing.

http://www.fringetelevision.com