Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe Videos

Post Fringe Videos

There are several good Fringe-related videos on YouTube right now. Some are very educational and you'll say Wow! I didn't know that! or Wow! I didn't see that.
    Some are funny.
    And some are very "Bolivia," that's fanfiction-ese for Bishop and Olivia for all you Peter/Olivia shippers

Let's start with this one I found recently:
    "The Seven Secrets Of Fringe"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=An87ECO1ZI

If you learned anything from this video let me know.
    I sure did!

Post Re: Fringe Videos

OK,
    I know alot of people are looking at this thread titled "Fringe Videos."
    I'm going to keep adding YouTube links to some very fine Fringe-related videos.
    Feel free to post here if you want to talk about anything I've posted.
    If you've made your own Fringe video, please let us know and put your link here!

Next up: The Observer
    The Observer is a very addictive guy.
    You never know when or where he'll show up on "Fringe."
    The first time we are actually made aware of him is in episode 4, "The Arrival." In this next video I'm going to list you will see that he has shown up in several episodes since then. How many times have YOU spotted him since Episode 4? I've only spotted him twice more! Many thanks to "FringeTelevision" for this excellent vid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7k3s5UqUY

Ps. If you watched the first video I referenced, "The Seven Secrets Of Fringe" maybe you're starting to think that Broyles is somehow connected to The Observer??

OK. While we're still on the topic of The Pattern/The Observer, and the significance of bald people in Fringe(see first video reference-"The Seven Secrets Of Fringe"), here is a video link to the next new episode set to air in early April.

Sneak Peek of Fringe 1.15 "Inner Child":
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUa9CAqNgw

OK. Now let's take a look at some humorous Fringe videos.
    The first video I'm listing here can no longer be viewed on YouTube for some reason. But you can still find it in Fox's Fringe pages of their website at fox.com.

It's a little outdated in that it was created for the Christmas season, but it is very, very clever. I think John Noble does an excellent job of narrating this Fringe version of "The Night Before Christmas." Enjoy!

"Happy Fringemas"
    www.fox.com/fringe/fringemas/

There is a very funny YouTube artist named Kevin Nalts, who apparently is quite taken with "Fringe." He made a very funny parody video about how much he loves Walter Bishop. Apparently someone from the Fox Network enjoyed the video and Kevin got to meet the Fringe cast and made an even funnier video from that meeting! I am happy for Kevin Nalts (but a little jealous).

Enjoy these!

Kevin Nalts's "Fringe Is Scary"
    youtube.com/watch?v=ovtIV2xdZ5g&feature=related

Kevin Nalts's "OMG I Met The Fringe Cast"
    youtube.com/watch?v=ZhTSTW-vACw&feature=channel

Sorry. Let's try the links again to Kevin Nalts's videos:

"Fringe Is Scary"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtIV2xdZ5g&feature=channel

"OMG I Met The Fringe Cast!"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhTSTW-vACw&feature=channel

OK. Since Kevin Nalts started talking about Dr. Walter Bishop in his videos above. Let's keep talking about Walter.
    He's insane(or is he?), he can be kind, and he can be really nasty when he's angry. And we don't really know what he's totally capable of. We assume he loves his son, Peter, even though Peter has said on the show that his father hooked him up to car batteries when he was a boy to check his tolerance to electric current!
    And he's also funny, and has a lot of food cravings.
    And he's smart, like insanely genious smart.

Here's my favorite Walter Bishop video to date. Enjoy!
    And if anyone out there has any other Walter videos they like please feel free to post them.

"The Wonderful World of Walter!"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShSgW4jaEQg

I totally love Walter Bishop.
    One of my favorite scenes is where Walter, Olivia and Peter are discussing something.
    Walter is in his pajamas and robe.
    And he keeps going three steps up and three steps back.
    Olivia looks at him strangely, and Walter says..."Wool socks".
    (He's generating static electricity)
    Walter gets some of the best lines in the show.
    I think we are going to find out some icky things about what he did to Peter as a child though.