Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: People get OUTRAGED!

Post Re: People get OUTRAGED!

Quote Originally Posted by jolau View Post
    Now I get it, you're just a racist...
    Amazing isn't it. BE's rage has finally revealed his/her inner character. His/her rantings sound like those of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini. "All our ills are the result of those filthy Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals."
    Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    "I say kick them out now... they are a cancer.... and let them know .... innocent, guilty or in between.... death to them all if they strike again... God can sort them out..."
    What an evil mind! And here I had given him/her the benefit of the doubt - thinking he/she was just a harmless misinformed quack. But this stuff is really scary. Sich Heil!

Re: People get OUTRAGED!

I think I sense a bit of jealousy there.

If you really think about it, the things these Muslim countries have achieved, the Right Wing will never achieve here because the liberals of this country will never let them. Especially the various moral/social issues they claim that plague us and things the Right Wing have claimed to side with.
    Prayer in school, bans on abortion, laws on what women can and cannot do, illegalized homosexuality, the ability to eliminate the undesirables of thier society, and most importantly the ability to wage war against the heathen countries.

It's almost as if Bigeasy WANTS us to be attacked by them. That way it would give us a reason to kill them all.

probably?

you can call me hitler all you want if it makes you feel holier than thou..what ever floats your boat.. a poll taken shows that 25% of them here already say suicide bombings are justified.... how many terrorist acts have been by non muslims?..what's the percentage?....go ahead and mention McVeigh and divert attention from the subject... I'm no racist... but I'm for protecting this country instead of molding myself to suit the needs and/or rights of those set on destroying my country.... it's called common sense..not racism...try it one time

Wow, 25% off a single poll. What about the other 75%? You make it seem like they're all like that.

You also make it sound like Christians are incapable of acts of terrorism or genocide either.

Why is it that certain discussions come down to name calling? How does that help the public discussion and debate about the topic at hand?

Are some of you actually implying that radical muslim fundamentalists AREN'T predominately Middle Eastern? How about the cells that took down the planes? 80% were Saudi Arabian. Those that were just convicted in England, again Middle Eastern. Al Q that blew up the USS Cole and the US embassys?

I agree with Cats, more HAS to be done and condemed by the Muslim world against these terror groups. At what point do we stop sugar coating it? Until the philosophy changes from within those regions they will always hate the US and Western countries. Why is it they (terror groups/propaganda)can call us Evil but yet when we say it back we're racists?

Comparing a poster on a bulletin board to Hitler or Mussolini reminds me of why I quit posting here such a long time ago.

IA. Sterotypes exists because a large group of people have like characteristics. In the case of terrorists on the worldwide scale, its impossible to refute that evidence.

When you say kill them all, I took it to mean those who wish and plan to do harm to the US and its allies. I don't get why people suddenly attribute your statement to all muslims?

I say to the Muslim world, stand up and be counted as AGAINST the terrorist groups and dealings. I say to those Govn'ts (SA, Pakistan) get a grip and crack down on the groups in your country. To Iraq and Afghanistan, grow a backbone and make the change we're giving blood to help you make. Without the change at the basic every person level in the Muslim community, change will not happen. So we need to take steps to protect ourselves. Terror groups loathe us and don't see us as individuals, why should we see them as individuals? They fill the heads of impressionable minds with lies and rehetoric to foster a hatred. For some reason we are the reason they are poor or have nothing. They call us Godless and evil. I still don't get how SA people think the US is to blame for their country and not the Saudi royal family??

(And I still believe in abortion and taxes.

Post Re: People get OUTRAGED!

Megan - Look a bit more closely at BE's rant:

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    ".... and let them know that one more attack on US soil means they ALL become instant glass.... innocent, guilty or in between.... death to them all if they strike again... God can sort them out..."
    I know several Muslim families in our area and they are loyal Americans, just as angry and frightened of Al Queda and the 9/11 terrorists as BE, you and I are. They have indeed spoken out. Every one of them supported the failed hunt for Osama bin Laden.

Each one is furious that Bush "cut and ran" from the search for the perpetrators of 9/11. We are furious, as well, that six years after 9/11, bin Laden and his gang are still at large. At large because of the incompetence of Bush and his gang of neocons for distracting us from our true enemy.

Each of them, as do I and the other 70% of the American people, are furious at the slaughter of Iraqi innocents. Furious, as well at the deaths and maiming of the brave members of our armed forces sent to fight in Bush's obscene war of choice. A war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and that was not a danger to us or to any other country.

By equating ninteteen hijackers with box cutters to every Muslim in the world, BE is demonstrating ignorance and irrational racist hatred. The kind of irrational stereotyping that got us into this mess in the first place.