Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: People get OUTRAGED!

Post Re: People get OUTRAGED!

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    we ARE fighting al quaida... they are evil...we must do more and kick their ass...
    al Quaida, in mass numbers was not in Iraq before we invaded Iraq. Oh yeah, that one guy went to get medical treatment for wounds suffered in Afghanistan. The govt. in Iraq was sectarian, not fundalementalist. Oh, and as you know...the 19 hijackers on 9-11..not one was an Iraqi (contrary to the spin for years that the current admin has tried to play often to the public to tie this all together over and over again).

There is no way to fight individuals with military might and win a lasting victory thinking we'll kill them all. Doesn't help to incite the young jihadists either. The role in victory must be a politcal one that's also a consensus religiously, in the region. The big problem is that even among our Arab friends (Saudis, Pakistan, etc.) they can't even control their own population or make reforms that satisfy all.

Until reform, with consensus in the Arab states happens, then we're screwed.

Re: People get OUTRAGED!

Bigeasy, the various slogans you spout from the Republican Party won't help the situation one bit.

Also, as for the guy that sought refuge in Iraq seeking medical treatment, Iraq had no obligation to extradite AlQaida to the US. The People's Republic Of China doesn't have any obligation either, therefore what would you say if this AlQaida fled to China instead? To me this is nothing.

I'm just saying that communications and cooperation between sadaam and al quaida have been around... before and after 9-11....

I find it funny how somehow people still say that many people today believe Iraq was directly involved with 9-11... I don't know who these people are...are we now taking polls from drunks and drug addicts from the streets of NY? I've never met anyone stupid enough or that ill informed that thinks that...

oh....and I'm all for nuking every single arab state till the whole regions looks like a glass table top if they pull one more stunt....kill every last one of them and kick every muslim out of this country and NEVER allow that religion here...at all...

With that kind of language, I'm wondering what kind of drugs you're taking.

Post Re: People get OUTRAGED!

Quote Originally Posted by jolau View Post
    With that kind of language, I'm wondering what kind of drugs you're taking.
    Ahhhhh! Now I understand. Up to now, I just thought BE was a right-wing neocon plant. Now I see he/she is simply drug-addled. Explains a lot.

On the other hand, when BE suddenly discovered that all his/her previously held beliefs were simply delusions, I can understand his/her anger. It's called cognitive dissonance. But drugs could be the answer as well.

not drugs...just a clear understanding of what a cancer is and what should be done about it... drastic measures for drastic times... look at those videos in London of muslims in masques preaching terror and death... I say kick them out now... they are a cancer.... and let them know that one more attack on US soil means they ALL become instant glass.... innocent, guilty or in between.... death to them all if they strike again... God can sort them out...

Now I get it, you're just a racist.
    You do realize that they are probably saying the same thing about us.