Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer viewing.......or booing?

Re: Summer viewing.......or booing?

Hello all! All that's on our tv is BASEBALL. I can't complain though because I have my own tv and can watch whatever I want so I watch Monk and then Psyche which is also very funny. Other than that, everything is a rerun. I keep watching HGTV and getting the urge to grab a sludge hammer and wack a wall down. Thank god I'm not a compulsive person (right!). I also still watch Antiques Roadshow but the boy plays baseball almost every night and I wouldn't miss a game for the world. Mostly watching Marshall grow up is my entertainment.

love,
    eldri
    My little Marshall

Hi EZ
    you know we don't have baseball over here. Summer sports are cricket and tennis mainly - I guess you hear about Wimbledon? Football (soccer) takes a break in the summer - used to be for a couple months but these days its more like a couple weeks! What do you make of the Beckhams invading your country?
    Liz x

Post Re: Summer viewing.......or booing?

Wow!!! New digs!!!

It looks like a lot of toys ro play with. For those of you from "that other board" it reminds me of our first time in chat when we played with all the icons and gadgets.

I had to respond to Summer viewing. Anybody hooked on Damages? It just started a few weeks ago on the FX network. Soooo good with Glenn Close as a _itchy lawyer (didn't know if I could use the b word here.) Lots of twists and turns and excellent acting.

Also hoooked on Singing Bee with Joey Fatone. The only song I knew all the words to was "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" What does that say about my life? LOL!

Saw Chailover recently and we decided this new board was too complicated .( I tried to register and it said cosmoqueen already existed. Finally remembered my password to get on here.) But I got brave today plus it's too hot to do anything outside. Been a busy summer but not enough space here to go into it. It's all good!

Stay cool all.

Cosmoqueen

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoqueen View Post
    Wow!!! New digs!!!

It looks like a lot of toys ro play with. For those of you from "that other board" it reminds me of our first time in chat when we played with all the icons and gadgets.

I had to respond to Summer viewing. Anybody hooked on Damages? It just started a few weeks ago on the FX network. Soooo good with Glenn Close as a _itchy lawyer (didn't know if I could use the b word here.) Lots of twists and turns and excellent acting.

Also hoooked on Singing Bee with Joey Fatone. The only song I knew all the words to was "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" What does that say about my life? LOL!

Saw Chailover recently and we decided this new board was too complicated .( I tried to register and it said cosmoqueen already existed. Finally remembered my password to get on here.) But I got brave today plus it's too hot to do anything outside. Been a busy summer but not enough space here to go into it. It's all good!

Stay cool all.

Cosmoqueen
    So good to see you drop in. Hang around awhile, you'll get use to this. Glad you've had a good summer. Hot here, 105 today. Too hot to do anything outside except play with the garden hose.

I don't think you have to register again, since we were already members here. Anyway, I didn't.

You stay cool too, CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Hmmmmm, smashing walls urge Eldri? I think you'd best change that TV channel and back away slowly. I don't think you're the best person to have a sledge hammer in hand. I think watching baseball is probably the best thing for you. Thanks for weighing in on your viewing habits though. I think. You're a hoot!

Ta ta! Kay

Well look at you, Ms CQ! You not only found your way here, but you did a very good job. I don't know how you could be intimidated by this new format 'cause, you know me.........I generally run the other way when something new is introduced into my world. But, Annie & Dr. Mike have made this change very user friendly and it only took even me a short time of poking around to get it figured out. Is a bit like the old days, eh? Bunch of over-the-hill children having a blast.

Funny you should mention "Damages." A friend and I were just talking about that show and how we forget when it's on so haven't caught it yet. I need to find it then sit Bob's gizmo to record it. That's what we had to do with a couple of other shows we enjoy but would forget because they weren't on networks we normally watched. The Closer, Heartland & Saving Grace on TNT and Burn Notice on USA are some we're really starting to enjoy but have to record or we'd never catch them.I also like Singing Bee but, I'm always amazed at how many songs I THINK I know the lyrics to and discover I don't. Very challenging for my poor overworked brain cells.

How kewl is it there's an icon to match your name! I think there should be a dancing face just for me

Glad you came out to play Cosmo. Don't forget your way back and bring Chai with you.

Ta ta! TT

Post Re: Big Brother!!!?

Liz, don't know if it's anything like your verison, but ours is fairly loathsome & skanky and I'm ashamed to say I wouldn't miss a single episode. My life is terribly pitiful and I admit it. Ah well, there are worse things I could own up to. I suppose. Perhaps. Hmmmmmm, offhand, can't think of any. Now, I shall go bury my head in a pillow and sob. So, do you watch your version?

Ta ta! TT

Quote Originally Posted by soapyCJ View Post
    So good to see you drop in. Hang around awhile, you'll get use to this. Glad you've had a good summer. Hot here, 105 today. Too hot to do anything outside except play with the garden hose.

I don't think you have to register again, since we were already members here. Anyway, I didn't.

You stay cool too, CJ
    Thanks for the welcome back CJ. 105! Wow. If I remember you're down south. I thought we had it bad! I didn't notice the sign-in command at first. Then it took me some time to remember my original password.

Haven't figured out how to add a photo yet.

Been busy with Scrapbook Club, Book Club , Garden Club (active neighborhood) and had a fantastic trip to Russia. Quite interesting!(Can you tell I like to play with icons???)

Hope your weather improves.

Cosmoqueen