Thread: Red Tag Crazy - Must See!

Thumbs up Red Tag Crazy - Must See!

Hey gals,

Just had to share a site I found today called RedTagCrazy.com.

From their about:
    We sell one hot item from one sought-after label at a time, casual and designer, at deep discounts of 50-80%. Quantities are limited, time is limited, and our attention span is limited - so stay awake. We'll work hard to find the brands you want, as long as you work hard to continue buying them. This is retail therapy at its finest, and you'll never hit the mall again.
    For example, there's a $110 pair of jeans up right now for $49! And earlier they had a $155 dress up for $33!! Also, they're going to have contests to win $100 prizes (to shop there) and they currently have a handful of ways to earn $5.

Like if you enter my email (oda[@]w3pg[dot]com) in the promotional code, we both get $5 towards a purchase.

Seriously, go check it out. I'm hooked and dying to see what the next item up for sale is.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Re: Red Tag Crazy - Must See!

This is pretty amazing. I wonder what their biz model is, like... how can they afford to do this. The dress I saw (but missed out on) is normally 4 times the price, and for spring '09.

Ah, spring... I remember spring. It's warm then, right?

Anyhow, great find! And, for everyone, this is not one of our affiliates, just a fun place to shop and get incredible deals if your timing is right. I think they do alerts, too.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Re: Red Tag Crazy - Must See!

Good point. I should have said "I'm posting this cause I like it, not 'cause I have to". LOL! Seriously, ask Annie, I'm not a big shopper but I haven't turned this site off since I found it.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike