Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe the Clintons...

Post Re: I can't believe the Clintons...

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    whose talking about monica gate?.. but if you want to bring that up, what about paula jones?..or was she like what jim carville said "trailor park trash hunting for $100 bills".. do you agree that the prosecution has the right to dig into past behaviour when someone is on trial for sexual harrassment? paula was not affected? please defend this and say at the same time you are all about women's rights in the workplace.

there was no abuse of power regarding Libby...and you define it as "grievous"..WOW... Libby basically can kiss it as far as I'm concerned... I don't give two hoots about him because he defended Mark Ritch for 15 years and he's the one who talked Clinton into pardoning him.. Ritch cut illegal oil deals with Iran when they held U.S. hostages... Ritch, Clinton, and Libby can all Kiss my A$$....
    The Republicans spent 80 million taxpayer dollars to investigate Bill Clinton- not because they were justifiably concerned with his ability to carry out presidential duties- but only because they were determined to GET him- on anything they could find. When Republican prosecutors just couldn't NAIL him on anything....because there was nothing to be nailed for....they got ole Starr to do some dirty work. It was a pretty shameful example of partisan witchhunting, bigeasy- not exactly your party's grandest moment in history.
    It really boggles the mind to recall all the investigations into the Clintons during those years- despite the reality that they never amounted to anything.............as we look around and see the incredible abuse of power and flagrant contempt for the constitution from the Bush administration.
    Explain to me the mindset that insists that lying about the need for war, ruthlessly weakening both the CIA and the military in the process, and then going so far as to put lives in jeopardy by outing a CIA operative just to cover up that deception is NOT worthy of impeachment.......but lying about a personal sexual matter is?

Re: I can't believe the Clintons...

I never cared for monica gate... maybe it was revenge over what they did to clarence thomas..I dunno... don't really care

I still believe british intel dept over 1 partisan tourist.. legit cia missions are not supposed to end at the NY Times..

again Libby and Clinton are pitiful in my mind for mark ritch..and you never answered my question about paula jones and as to whether you think sexual harrassment is serious and whether or not those on trial for it should have to answer questions about previous behaviour..

Sure, sexual harrassment is serious........but I just don't think that Paula Jones was "sexually harrassed" by Bill Clinton. I think she was greatly persuaded by certain people that she was, however.
    Do you think that all those folks who've lost their lives in Iraq as a result of Bush and Cheney's lies about WMD (and their continue coverup, which involves Libby) would equate what Paula Jones supposedly went through....with what they've suffered?

I do think war is way more important than paula...yes..

but...Bush and Cheney didn't lie and you have no proof they did.. they didn't cover anything up because wilson is a liar and his trip was a hack job from the beginning... are you foolish to believe him over the entire british intel dept?..are you really naive enough to believe the iraq officers were over at nigeria for a tea party when nigeria's #1 export is uranium?

They absolutely lied! About us being in imminent threat from a nuclear Saddam for one thing. They LIED about Saddam being more important than al Qaeda and Afghanistan. They LIED about Saddam having WMD. They LIED about pursuing diplomacy instead of war. They LIED about the necessity for immediate attack. They LIED about any connections between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda. Bush' administration has been nothing but lies and spin from the beginning. No real policy, no real ideas, no real plans, no competent governing, no leadership. AWOL Bush is a pretendident. And now the vast majority of Americans realize it.

a known muslim leader with ties to terrorism and known nuclear ambitions whose out of compliance with WOMD who sends his folks to Nigeria whose main export is uranium yet Bush is a liar....yea...I'm sold... an OBL'S top man never went to bagdad and alquaida doesn't bomb US troops in Iraq..sounds great...thanks for the input

Where's bin Laden? You know, the one who actually attacked us on 9/11? Too bad Bush didn't care about catching him- can you imagine that? Unbelievable!

the whereabouts of bin ladin has nothing to due about telling the truth... Bush not caring about bin ladin's capture is BS.. it would be a political coup...

take a deep breath... a large glass of budweiser would do you good...