Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I will be offline after Thursday...

Post Re: I will be offline after Thursday...

Julie I have heard from friends and when my mom was sick that it is a good idea to have a chemo buddy. Just a good friend who will keep you company,maybe fetch ya a drink or snack or just a cool cloth.Someone to help you pass the time and you will encourage you when you fall apart and who listens to you when you need to whine.Just someone who will be there for you.
    I will be there with you in thoughts! Take care Julie!

Post Re: I will be offline after Thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    Julie I have heard from friends and when my mom was sick that it is a good idea to have a chemo buddy. Just a good friend who will keep you company,maybe fetch ya a drink or snack or just a cool cloth.Someone to help you pass the time and you will encourage you when you fall apart and who listens to you when you need to whine.Just someone who will be there for you.
    I will be there with you in thoughts! Take care Julie!
    Thanks Coffenut. I will have someone there on the days I have Chemo definatley! But my first one is just radiation which is no big deal. Just irratation and possibly some feeling of weakenss. My sister is going to come up and be with me that day. But I know my family will want to take turns being there for me on the day I have the Chemo. I just have to remain positive and strong. And perhaps be a shining light going through the night.