Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I will be offline after Thursday...

Post I will be offline after Thursday...

I don't know when I will be able to get back online. I have to go see my cancer Dr. in Colorado this Friday. But when I can I will try and get on here. Just pray it's not cancer again. Because that is what he and all the other Dr. are suspecting. Thanks.

Re: I will be offline after Thursday...

Julie...I want to make sure I have your correct cell phone number...so please email me ok..with that number. So I can keep in touch with you.

Post Re: I will be offline after Thursday...

Oh My... I'll be praying for you. That must be a frightening thought...Hugs and Best Wishes to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Julie...I want to make sure I have your correct cell phone number...so please email me ok..with that number. So I can keep in touch with you.
    OK Phyllis, I will have my cell phone with me. I'll email the number to you so you have it. Thanks for them prayers!

Oh Julie I wish you all the best and my prayers go out to you.I am sure we all will be praying for you!! You know it might not be as bad a syou think. Big hugs and well wishes!
    Julie where do you live? I was just wondering how far you have to travel. Just be careful in all this winter weather.

Thanks for the prayers and support Coffenut , Passionatic, and Dragsy. I will have Dragsy keep you all posted on my prognosis. Since I can call her. I am hoping it isn't cancer. But if it is I am sure my Dr. will be able to handle it like he did last time. It went quickly for me. I'm sure this time will be the same. The toughest part is the recovery. I'm not a very good patient I'm afraid.

Julie, I certainly will have you in my thoughts and prayers. I didn't know that you had to go though this before. Keep a postive attitude and trust in your faith. May God be with you every minute.

((( Hugs)))
    Carolyn
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Thanks C.J. Yes this is my second go round with the cancer. This time they are going to not operate but treat it with radiation and chemo. So knowing this I go forward with a journal and hope that the treatments kill the cancer this time and I will be in remission. Hopefully I will be. Thanks for your continued prayers and support!