Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I now know why we have this new board

Post Re: I now know why we have this new board

Well now that was a productive comment. Thanks for your help in getting the new boards moving.

Re: I now know why we have this new board

Your are welcome, about the comment I think it was because earlier today the pics were posted on Passion Talks and then this afternoon they were on the Passion Pics where they are suppose to be.

Well then whoever is doing the moderation is on top of things. Every board like this has things moved to the appropriate place from time to time.

Re: I now know why we have this new board

Maybe that will keep this board clean.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBeth View Post
    Well now that was a productive comment. Thanks for your help in getting the new boards moving.
    Just about as productive as this whole stupid thread. It's not taking about the show at all and it's just a couple of people whining about how they are singled out at the other board about their comments about a certain subject. Yeah, real productive.

And who's whining now. Good grief. I missed something and was filled in about it regarding the mods taking care of something which cleared things up. Things were good. Please put the spoon away and stop trying to stir the pot.