Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I now know why we have this new board

Unhappy I now know why we have this new board

I was on the "other passions" message board and myself and other posters messages were deleted because of not agreeing with certain favorite couples. Nothing was said that was profane or rude.
    Has that happened to any of you
    Last edited by scorpiowitch; 7.6.07 at 1:41 AM.

Post Re: I now know why we have this new board

Well they deleted my question so I went ahead and emailed it. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt before I state my conspiracy theory although I'm sure you can figure it out. I'd like to see what they say first.

Re: I now know why we have this new board

I read that if someone within the post gets out of line they sometimes end up deleting the entire topic. I don't know if that's what happened in your case, but it might be a possibility.

They deleted the entire thread and it was because one poster said that the message board had become a photo bucket. That started a whole string of anti photo messages and they (the ones the post pics every night took exception to it). I did notice that on this new message board they have a special place for fans to display their pics and then that way we can still carry on an online conversation. This is so much better.

That's why I asked if they planned on a switch over. I've never seen a site change board formats and not automatically redirect to the new board. My whole point was that this format is much friendlier to posting pic of the day because it doesn't bury the discussion threads. The reply in a nutshell was they aren't planning on switching over at this point in time.

This may have something to do with Passions being cancelled and only available through Direct TV. My thoughts are because of the format of this board some posters were not happy with this format. Who knows?

Maybe we should start discussions here and then post there that the discussions are picking up over here. I just don't know why the those who post the pics don't try these boards out. I think it's just people being hesitant to change. If some don't make the move nobody will follow.

And you all call the Shuis fans whiners....