Thread: Merry Christmas!

Post Merry Christmas!

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a great time with friends and family.Enjoy the holidays!

Post Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Coffenut! Well I had a good one. Was nice. Got lots of neat things. Any ways today it's snowing like crazy and I have to work. So bummer isn't it? Any ways hope all of you have a very nice weekend!

Re: Merry Christmas!

Coffenut...I haven't been on here much lately...and we haven't had a chance to chat or email..but I do hope you had a good Christmas!! We did...just very tired now. You work yourself up for the holiday...then it's over in a flash! Hope everyone had a great holiday!! Julie..don't work too hard. Love, Phyllis

Well I made it through my long weekend of work! Whew! I am done with it. Any ways I got a good nap in today to catch up on my rest so I don't get sick. Don't need that. So who is ready for the New Year? I'm hoping 2009 will be awesome and much better for all concerned!

Re: Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a great New Year too!!

I just rested and relaxed with the family on Christmas Day, after working retail during the Holidays, it turns me into a "Scrooge"...ugh, by Christmas Eve I was exhausted and sick of cranky customers!
    Wishing everyone a Healthy and Happy New Year

I almost ended up working Christmas eve but then got a reprieve and only had to work 3 hours that day which was nice. And only 3 hours christmas day. But the weekend was a different story worked back to back at both jobs so was exhausted by the end of the weekend. Glad it's over let's put it that way. Now looking forward to the rest of this week. Hope all have a very Happy New Year!