Thread: COOK..our new American Idol

Post COOK..our new American Idol

Well...Cook won!!! I'm very happy about that!

Re: COOK..our new American Idol

Me too! I stood up and cheered. What a great show. He's so deserving. And he's so adorable. I loved his gig with ZZ Topp. LOL!
    Agent99

I agree. I loved his performance with zztop also! I have to say that I started out really disliking David Cook but over the season he won me over.
    Mostly I am impressed with the relationship the contestants seem to forge each season and how they seem to truly care for one another.
    And I really appreciated Simon apologizing to Cook last night, classy thing to do.

Well, you all know I'm an Archuleta fan, so I'm really bummed. Happy for DC though. I like them both, just liked DA more. I'm not much into rock, so it was harder for me to appreciate DC's music. He'll soar in the music industry I'm sure.

I do have to say, it was a good show last night. Good guest artists and thankfully, no "Golden Idol" awards.

Oh yeah...no Golden Idol awards..just top notch singers last night!! I did love Mike Myer's Guru skit...soooo funny!!

What did Simon say/do the night before that he apologize like that?

Post Re: COOK..our new American Idol

I have been and still am a David A fan, but Cook (also a fan of his, too) really did deserve to win and I think it may be better for David A to not have at this point. David A is so young and doesn't seem all that comfortable when not singing...he's a wonderful talent, but maybe just not ready yet. A few more years and more confidence...that kid's gonna go places. :-)

David C has been performing for a while and at 24 seems to have maturity on his side..as well as talent. I am thrilled to see him win this and certainly been well derserved.

All in all...IMHO, one of the best seasons, in the top ten..ever! Great show with so much talent. Way to go all!

Post Re: COOK..our new American Idol

I would have been happy with either David but Cook had more range and is deserving of the title. I think David A. is adorable and will do fine.
    It was great to see the other performers working together. I look forward to their tour. Should be a good one.
    One thing I truly like about this group is that they really supported each other!!! Kudos to all of them!!!