View Poll Results: What is your favorite soap, other than Passions?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • All My Children

0 0%
  • One Life to Live

0 0%
  • General Hospital

2 18.18%
  • The Young and the Restless

1 9.09%
  • The Bold and the Beautiful

1 9.09%
  • As the World Turns

0 0%
  • The Guiding Light

0 0%
  • Days of Our Lives

7 63.64%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Soap Other than Passions

Post Favorite Soap Other than Passions

Since this board looked so lonely and I seem to be on a posting jag tonight.

Shae

Wink Re: Favorite Soap Other than Passions

I voted for Days...but only because Stefano has returned He makes the show interesting. Other than that and Passions, I have zero interest in soaps...I used to hate them altogether until Passions came along in 1999. I love Passions because it's different and I began to like Days a lot after I discovered Passions, but now all of the younger characters that were interesting are gone (or have been replaced by different actors) and it's just not the same for me...but I do like the old school coming back as far as Stefano goes; he really drives the plots along.

Re: Favorite Soap Other than Passions

I watched Days for years and years, but gave it up in 2003. However, I still check in every once in a while, and things are heating up on there!

I watch Days and Passions everyday. However, I have been much more into Passions lately. It's just been so interesting...

Voted for DOOL because of Steve and Kayla; such amazing chemistry even though they havent been on screen too much

Stopped watching Passions when they had Chad and Whitney hook up. The show was already borderline retarded so that just did it for me. Yeah I know they were not related but please. That whole storyline was stupid. Passions is not even on the same caliber as these other shows. Days beats out Passions anyday

I have watched Days for years but stopped when Passions got the boot on that network. I started watching Hollyoaks and I'm thinking about watching Days only not on that network.

My favorite other show then Passions is General Hospital. Reason is because it was the first show that I started watching at the age of 12.