Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Now what can I read?

Re: Now what can I read?

Now I have finished all of the Sookie Stackhouse books. My choice in her men varied from book to book. I kind of wish we'd seen more of Quinn, but Eric is by far my favorite guy. The 4th book definantly made me his fan.

And now I need something else to read. The next Sookie book isn't out until May, although I think my name is at the top of the waiting list at the library for it (or I hope I'm at the top). I'm looking at some of the other Charlaine Harris books, to see if I think they might sound interesting. But I like the whole supernatural fiction stuff.

Re: Now what can I read?

Robert McCammon. Swan Song. Fantastic book.

Talking Re: Now what can I read?

Agent, I've read the Twilight series. The only bad part about is was that it ended with book four, with no chance of a book five, according to sources. I agree with Annie, that you might like Charlaine Harris' True Blood series--I've been reading it and can't wait for Dead & Gone to come out in paperback! Although the HBO series is based off of the books, I'm guessing the books are very different. Great characters, a little mystery, and a very interesting sense of humor kept me enthralled. I would be interested in knowing what you think. I am also reading Laurel K. Hamilton vampire books which are totally different--they are classified as horror. Who knew vamp books could be *so* different?! My son strongly recommends that I finish the Harry Potter series (books 5-7) because I stopped with book 4 and switched over to watching the movies with him. My mother has me reading the Janet Evonovich series that begins with "One for the Money". It seems pretty good. The only problem is that I keep hearing my mother's voice in the narration since she once read me a paragraph to point out how much she thought I'd like the series. Who wants to hear their mother's voice when reading a book to escape the realities of life? lol