Thread: Happy Thanksgiving...

Post Happy Thanksgiving...

Well its almost Thanksgiving. I wish everyone well and if you're traveling, I wish you a safe trip.

How's everyone doing? I have missed all you ladies. Saw lots of snow up there in SD (Kay are you snowed in?)... and other places too.

Well whats everyone doing for thanksgiving? We are going to dils. Everyone taking a couple or 3 or 4 dishes. Lots of food to eat.

Take care! CJ
    Have a great day!
    CJ

Post Re: Happy Thanksgiving...

You read my mind, CJ, I was just going to post HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American CR friends. We had our Thanksgiving here in Canada in October. If you are travelling be safe and well. Is anybody shopping on Friday? From watching the TV adds the stores seem to have some unbelievable deals on for Friday but some of them start at 4:00 am in the morning. Some other store Walgreens or something was open 24 hours, are they always or is it just for these sales?

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I am having a pre-Christmas dinner at our place this weekend. Will have 10 people over for dinner. I hate cooking too. I used to love it but now I hate it. I'm going to do a spiral glazed ham and swartzy potatoes. Hopefully everything goes well.

Our weather has been pretty good. Few rainy days then few sunny and cold. At least it isn't constant rain and wind like we so often get in November. No snow yet for us.

Well, again Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Take care, Penny

I hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving. We don't have it here or in England.
    Today was really cold (my first winter here) thick frost and frozen water - the ducks were very confused! Are you all having turkey and sweet potatoes?
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Lizt x

Yes turkey and ham. We're having extra people(12 that I know for sure) with us this year. Actually we are going to dils house, I'm so glad. My house is clean right now and I want to keep it that way, lol...
    Everybody does a few dishes each. I am taking corn, green beans, brocoli and cheese, and sweet potatoes. LOL, all easy stuff. I am so lazy.

Not going shopping on black friday. I hate those lines. I'm staying in.
    Have a great day!
    CJ