Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Went for lunch and a visit

Post Re: Went for lunch and a visit

Yeah we always make sure he gets what he wishes forLol. we spoil him a bit .Lol he is so crazy about blue. We have blue dishes here for him. He won't drink out of anything but a blue cup.His play balls are blue. That's not all he also had to make sure we all have dishes and cups in our favorite color. So when he is here he sets the dinnertable and makes sure everyone gets their favorite color. I tell you it makes for a colorful dinner table.Lol

That is so neat coffenut! I am sure your so proud of your little grand son! I'm sure it gives him a since of belonging plus teaches him to help out as well. How wonderful! Take care!

Re: Went for lunch and a visit

not a grandparent...my kids are still little but I am so excited to have my parents over for a few days next week. The kids will love it. My Mom though has alzheimers so some days are good and some days aren't.

oh I do love being a grandparent!
    Im presently out of town visiting my youngest boy helping with a few home repairs(he lives alone)
    havent had much time for the internet..will drop in when I can!
    just like being one of the girls

I haven't seen my grand kids since Halloween. But I will soon I think maybe before or after Thanksgiving. Take care!