Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Went for lunch and a visit

Post Went for lunch and a visit

Took Son's family out for lunch and went to there house yesterday just for a visit , had a wonderful time!
    My granddaughter (just a bit over 2 ) was in a "Grandpa" mood!!!
    just wanted to play with me the whole time!!
    I was just thrilled had soo much fun watching/ helping arrange Care Bears and play with bouncy balls had more fun than I have had for a long time arrnt grandchildren WONDERFUL!!!
    just like being one of the girls

Re: Went for lunch and a visit

Yep sweetgurl...the grandkids have my heart, that's for sure! Glad you had a nice time with them! How many kids and grandkids do you have? We have a daughter and a son, and our daughter has two boys..our grandsons. Also she has two stepchildren...but we don't get to see them much..unfortunately.

Post Re: Went for lunch and a visit

Hi sweetgurl and Dragonmom,
    I also spent the sunday being grandma. Christopher was over and of course I have to be there just for him. We played in the sand,played soccer and basketball,painted and played Sorry and Monopoly. i just fell into bed last night Lol. I agree with both of you grandkids are just great!

Ohn I have 2 kids of my own both boys 27 and 22

the 27 is the dad only have the 1 granddoughter right now..soon maybe soon ther will be another..
    just like being one of the girls

Do both boys live nearby sweetgurl? coffenut...I'm glad you got some time with Christopher. I got to see the boys yesterday and some today too. Austin is getting so excited about Christmas. He's the 10 year old. He wants New Orleans Saints stuff to decorate his room. I got him two posters and a pennant and one that looks like a football helmet today to decorate his walls. I'm making him Saints valances for his room too. Plus going to see about ordering him a Saints fleece blanket or make him one. For the other grandson Davy..I am making him curtains too. He's into the movie Cars..and any kind of car actually..so we are gonna go with that theme in his room. I'm buying bedroom stuff this Christmas for them.

Aren't Grandkids wonderful? I'm hoping to spend time with mine next week either before Thanksgiving or after not sure which though but will call and make arrangements. Glad your all are having fun with yours!

Dragsy the things for the grandsons for Christmas sound awesome. I hope I can find out what my grandkids want and buy more personal for them this year too! Take care!

Dragonmom I am sure the boys will love their presents. Sounds wonderful! Christopher told me he wants a blue eighteen wheeler,playdough, paints,his own monopoly game and blue pajamas. By the way blue is his favorite color. He wants everything in blue.Lol

Sounds like my kind of boy! LOL my favorite color is blue too! So hope he gets his wishes met this year Coffenut but some how I think you will make sure! Take care!