Thread: Today in TV News - 'Heroes' Creator Decides to Revamp, Clooney/'ER' Rumor and more!

blog Today in TV News - 'Heroes' Creator Decides to Revamp, Clooney/'ER' Rumor and more!

Check out some of today's TV news. Will George Clooney return for the series finale of ER? Noah Wyle seems to think so!

More...

Re: Today in TV News - 'Heroes' Creator Decides to Revamp, Clooney/'ER' Rumor and mor

Oh I hope George makes an appearance for the season finale. I'm so curious to see how they are going to bring back Anthony Edwards....Dr. Green is dead!

Re: Today in TV News - 'Heroes' Creator Decides to Revamp, Clooney/'ER' Rumor and mor

Yeah, I just can't imagine he wouldn't show up. He doesn't seem like a guy who would snub the show unless it was for something important. I look forward to seeing him on tv again!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Possibly the oldies show up in the hospital to look around and in the end Dr Green is seen in the hallways like his ghost or something. I loved this show but lost interest when Noah left. I did watch this evening and liked what I saw so I will have to try to watch the epi's from the years I missed O_O

Yeah, I'm the same way Dylan. Only started watching again when I heard it was the final season. I remember watching season 1 back in the day and loved it back then.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

From the previews for next week, it looks like Anthony Edwards will be part of an episode that explains a new doctor's past. I've watche ER all 14 seasons. I lost some interest when all the originals were gone, but got used to it after awhile. I can't wait til Noah comes back.