Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Results 49 to 56 of 56

Thread: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

  1. #49

    Thumbs up Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by JennyC View Post
    OOPS!!
    The above post was actually jennyc. Mr. C uses my laptop and I don't notice he's still logged in until I've gone and started WWIII under his login name!! hehe

    Be careful, last time i was around here alot abunch of the libs though i was you or alexc. They might think yall are the same again

  2. #50

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by dylanangel75 View Post
    I woke up in a different mood today. I am still bummed that McCain did not win but I will back the new President as I always do. We are not all hateful no matter what you say Elana. You have been one of the most hateful posters that I have seen on the boards and I agree your only posting positive because your guy won or you would be spewing hatred at McCain, Bush and Sarah. Heck your guy won yesterday and you still spewed the hate

    Thats whats so funny, strange, odd, discouraging about liberals. You would think that they would finally be in a better mood but they are still filled with hate. I ponder the question why many times. Who is going to be the release for the hate of these types?

  3. #51

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    More late term stats....

    13-15 weeks 5.9% = 76,287
    16-20 weeks 4% = 51,720

    Lets add it all up...annually in the US there are 146,109 late term abortions (ie after 13 weeks) WOW...that isn;t many? (per Reines)

    I thought I would post a few pics of what those BABIES look like at those ages:

    Weekly growth from 13 weeks
    http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-deve...mages-13-weeks

    Weekly views from "mommy"
    http://www.medicinenet.com/fetal-dev...ow/article.htm

    Tell me...based on the REASONS why women have abortions, why is it so celebrated and accepted?
    What you hear from libs is its a womans right its her baby her body. Well where do you draw the line and how? Why do the people who through there baby in a dumpster get punished and people getting abortions do not? What if some woman is like well raising this 6 month old isn't all its cracked up to be and its my baby so im going to kill it. It is her right, right? Its her baby you know! Ever noticed how democratic arguements and policy have not common sense when you look at the facts?

  4. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    267

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by heartpulse View Post
    What you hear from libs is its a womans right its her baby her body. Well where do you draw the line and how? Why do the people who through there baby in a dumpster get punished and people getting abortions do not? What if some woman is like well raising this 6 month old isn't all its cracked up to be and its my baby so im going to kill it. It is her right, right? Its her baby you know! Ever noticed how democratic arguements and policy have not common sense when you look at the facts?
    You forgot the one about how when a pregnant woman is murdered, it's double homicide. But when she just wants to kill her baby herself, it's "he right to choose." So basically, when a baby is wanted, it's a "baby" and something to be protected and cherished and marveled over, etc. But when it's unwanted, it's, well, something else. But certainly not a life worth celebrating. Makes me sick.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Posts
    14,676

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    You know what never gets brought up in these discussions? What about the father's rights? I am very good friends with someone who lost a child because the woman he was with at the time chose to abort. Shouldn't the father have some rights in the decision to terminate a pregnancy?

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    9,507

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    You know what never gets brought up in these discussions? What about the father's rights? I am very good friends with someone who lost a child because the woman he was with at the time chose to abort. Shouldn't the father have some rights in the decision to terminate a pregnancy?
    Well... according to the religious right doctrine... he had the "right" to keep his pants zipped in the first place... until he got married, that is.

  7. #55

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by JennyC View Post
    You forgot the one about how when a pregnant woman is murdered, it's double homicide. But when she just wants to kill her baby herself, it's "he right to choose." So basically, when a baby is wanted, it's a "baby" and something to be protected and cherished and marveled over, etc. But when it's unwanted, it's, well, something else. But certainly not a life worth celebrating. Makes me sick.

    lol oh yeah thats pretty confusing too! WHAT i want to know is what about my rights as the father? It's my child too. If i got really liquored up and accidently slept with a liberal nut job and got her pregnant. Does I as the father not have a right to my child?

  8. #56

    Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

    Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    You know what never gets brought up in these discussions? What about the father's rights? I am very good friends with someone who lost a child because the woman he was with at the time chose to abort. Shouldn't the father have some rights in the decision to terminate a pregnancy?

    My bad i went posting about my rights as a father and didn't read your post. I mean technically after the woman consents to unprotected sex and the sperm enters her i think there should be a law that protects my rights. If someone wants to kill a child i fathered i think i should have a say!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •