Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

I gotta say I'm just glad the election is over. It was kind of consuming my life and I was worrying and dreading and kind of upset a lot about stuff. So although Im not happy wit the outcome, I feel a nice inner peace again.

Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

I woke up in a different mood today. I am still bummed that McCain did not win but I will back the new President as I always do. We are not all hateful no matter what you say Elana. You have been one of the most hateful posters that I have seen on the boards and I agree your only posting positive because your guy won or you would be spewing hatred at McCain, Bush and Sarah. Heck your guy won yesterday and you still spewed the hate

I have never said you are all hateful. You're small minded and unwilling to see the other side, but hateful, I'll let Jesus decide that.

BTW, Jenny C, I had to put my baby killing schedule aside to post this. Calling people baby killers is hateful. Tho, I would never expect you to asses your own views.

I have never said you are all hateful. You're small minded and unwilling to see the other side, but hateful, I'll let Jesus decide that.

BTW, Jenny C, I had to put my baby killing schedule aside to post this. Calling people baby killers is hateful. Tho, I would never expect you to asses your own views.

Also, if you paid attention, you would know that I am a huuge McCain admirer, and often posted positive bits about him. i could not vote for him after Palin was chosen, however.

I think this site is full of idiots, so I'll see you all later. Going baby killing tonight, got to get my rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ELANA View Post

I'm sorry. I just happen to think people who think it's ok to kill a baby for their own selfish needs aren't the greatest people in the world.
    And I've never really seen you able to see the other side. I try to.

How do you feel about those who have to terminate a pregnancy to save their own lives? Especially a wanted, loved, tried for and planned pregnancy? (Yup, its a loaded question from my end--look up Potter's Syndrome, no kidneys, discovered at 20 weeks, full placenta previa)

What's the definition of 'selfish needs' in regards to abortions in your view?

I feel that if your raped, your baby has no chance of survival because of missing things as mentioned above or you are going to die you carry that baby to term then thats an exception. I do not like to think of an innocent baby being killed from rape but I wouldn't expect a woman to carry a baby that has so much pain behind it. I dont like to think of a baby being murdered because of any reason but there are things that go wrong. I dont know how I myself would deal with those kinds of issues. I don't know if I could come to the conclusion of murdering my baby because I was raped. I don't think I would do it. I dont know how I would feel if my baby was going to die at birth would I be able to carry to term knowing this was going to happen. To hold my baby while it died and know that I didnt have to put that baby or myself through that. Is my life any more precious than that innocent little baby to where I should live and it shouldnt. So many questions I would have before I could ever do that act

Quote Originally Posted by MeganG View Post
    How do you feel about those who have to terminate a pregnancy to save their own lives? Especially a wanted, loved, tried for and planned pregnancy? (Yup, its a loaded question from my end--look up Potter's Syndrome, no kidneys, discovered at 20 weeks, full placenta previa)

What's the definition of 'selfish needs' in regards to abortions in your view?
    Situations like that are different Megan. No of course I don't think you should have a baby if the pregnancy itself risks your life. What i have a problem with is these late term abortions, in which a fetus would otherwise be viable. There's just no excuse for that IMO.