Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

Talking Elizabeth on THE VIEW

Was gracious and very lovely this morning. She's a tough girl, but she made me like her more today with her respectful admiration of Barack, and her willingness to feel the triumph that so many Americans of color feel today. It's been an amazing day and I feel lucky to be witnessing this day. Elizabeth said that she will get in line as a supporter of the president, knowing she was not the first, but she will be there. She said she thinks he has a gift and an ability to move us forward. Bravo, Elizabeth.

I'm sure it's on Youtube if you didn't see it.

Post Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

That is what most republicans and real conservatives are like. When we hear the rants of angry dems about Bush we feel like you likely would of if we had come out swinging on Obama winning. Personally, that is the behavior I usually see in democrats. Perhaps some of this might help you have a more balanced view of the other side. We are not filled with hatred, just an opposing opinion and a disbelief (in this case) of the lack of fairness in the media.

Re: Elizabeth on THE VIEW

None of you have a balanced view. I've posted here long enough to know that. That's, once again, very disingenuous.

it just also cracks me up that I posted something positive and you then posted a negative. lol.

"disingenuous" - lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: Her excuse was rather disingenuous.

As you seem to have found a new word, what is "disingenuous" about the above statement? Heck..maybe you should leverage a dictionary. Here look up this word:

"Intelligence"

Quote Originally Posted by ELANA View Post
    it just also cracks me up that I posted something positive and you then posted a negative. lol.
    You're only being positive about Elizabeth because she was gracious and because your guy won. I GUARANTEE you, if McCain had won, The View would have been a much different show this morning. Joy Behar doesn't have a classy bone in her body. She would NEVER have been able to do what Elizabeth did. Only after McCain lost were they able to admit the kind of man he is.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    You're only being positive about Elizabeth because she was gracious and because your guy won. I GUARANTEE you, if McCain had won, The View would have been a much different show this morning. Joy Behar doesn't have a classy bone in her body. She would NEVER have been able to do what Elizabeth did. Only after McCain lost were they able to admit the kind of man he is.
    OOPS!!
    The above post was actually jennyc. Mr. C uses my laptop and I don't notice he's still logged in until I've gone and started WWIII under his login name!! hehe

The only reason I'm glad Obama won is that we are being spared the nasty, rotten, rioting reaction we would have gotten should he have lost.