Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: so i thought we were getting a warning?

Hybrid View

Post so i thought we were getting a warning?

and that the old board would still be accessible?!?! when i click on the link i normally would it takes me directly to here. and all the font here is so tiny i can't even read anything. i've tried it on both computers here in the office so i know it's not just mine. anyone else having this problame?

Re: so i thought we were getting a warning?

Hi there Haley!
    Sorry you're having font problems. Have you tried adjusting the font size in your browser? Depending upon which browser you use, this option is generally found in the Tools menu under Options.

I know Annie and Mike are slowly changing the links within the old coffeeboards to direct you to here. The new boards have been up and accessible for a few months now so it's getting to be a good time to make the switch.

Please let me know if there is anything you need help with!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

So, am I hearing that the old boards will at some point no longer be an option???

Post Re: so i thought we were getting a warning?

Yes, the intention is to move the forum part entirely over to here. In the long run it's really an upgrade, these being much easier to manage and more updated. From what I gather, the old boards will be read only at some point and all posting will happen here.
    RYPEPPER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Oda View Post
    Nevermind...Dr. Mike posted an answer.
    Hah! I took mine off after conversation w/ Annie. Yours was correct.

Unknown time in future....

Please put yours back. Thanks

To get to the old boards, you can click on the BoardHop-Old School link in the nav bar at the top of any of these pages. The NightTime TV links have been changed on the BoardHop, though, so if you still can't get where you want to go, post or IM me and I'll help sort it out.

The goal is to get everyone in one place (here) and we're trying to make it as easy as possible. Maybe it would be better to just cut off the old boards, but that feels kind of harsh, so we're taking it slow. Please let me know if there's any way we can make the change easier.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

sorry, i didn't see the old school link until AFTER i posted this thread. i was relieved when i found it

as far as making the change easier, i don't know that there is a way to do that other than just NOT making the change. and unfortunately i don't see that happening!! i know we are going to lose alot of posters when the change is complete and that sucks big time! i'm not sure that i will be here as often, simply because no matter how you slice it, the old boards are just easier to navigate. the layout of the old ones is the main reason i kept coming back. i've tried other message boards and they have all been very similiar to this layout and that's why i never stuck around!!!! needless to say, i'll be sad to see the old boards go as well as the friends i've made there.

Hiya HaleyD,

Sorry to hear you're not a fan of the new boards. Unfortunately change like this doesn't work for everyone. However, if you do change your mind and want any help at all on navigating around here, by all means give me a holler. That's what I'm here for!

Have you tried viewing the posts in threaded view yet? It kind of gives you a similar look to the old boards by letting you view the posts in a tree format.

What else are you finding difficult? Your feedback is most welcome!
    RYPEPPER.COM