Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone reading "Twilight?"

Re: Anyone reading "Twilight?"

I'm pretty sure Ry is planning on going this weekend. I know she finished the last book a couple of days ago and was happy with the whole package. I've read some people who are disappointed with the end. Also that Book 2 will be much more expensive to film, more CGI stuff as well as location, that it will depend on how this one does at the box office. Then saw that more than 10,000 turned out to see "Edward" at a signing, so I'm guessing that they will be pleased with the numbers for the weekend.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

I am going to see the movie at 12:00 noon today - the first showing. I am so excited. I am half way through the fourth book and have not lost my interest. I take this book with me everywhere I go. LOL!!! I'll post back after the movie.
    Agent99

Post Re: Anyone reading "Twilight?"

Apparently these books have become quite the "phenomenon" amongst teenage
    girls. (And Agent ).
    I heard a talk radio show yesterday afternoon and tons of parents were calling in and saying that their teen and pre-teen girls were somewhat addicted to these stories. I'm sure the movie theaters will be packed this weekend. Just goes to show that a time honored storyline like "vampire love" can still be trotted out again and enjoyed.

I read yesterday that it is the 6th biggest in pre-sale tickets ever. From pictures I've seen of the crowds of girls wanting autographs from "Edward", I'm not surprised. There will be swooning,

Speaking of the movie,
    girlfriend could have used a little fashion advice regarding her..um...get up.

A not so kind review...
    Edward Douglas on ShockTillYouDrop.com is less kind, breaking it down like this: "Essentially, a CW take on Anne Rice, catering to the gooey-eyed fans of Meyer's novels and their unrealistic romantic expectations."
    So if you are checking it out this weekend, be prepared for sold-out shows, long lines and, apparently, fans with gooey eyes.

Hooked, gone, completely addicted. If you want to discuss it, I'm here!!

mtj, who is that? Is she the heroine in the movie? And yes, a little help from a stylist is in order. It looks like her strap broke and everything is heading south. Also, hair is some combo of too severe + forgot to take the rollers out.