Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone reading "Twilight?"

Hybrid View

Question Anyone reading "Twilight?"

It's the first book in the teen vampire trilogy. I'm almost done with it and I must admit I'm hooked. I just took a peek at the movie trailer and it looks good!! The book is not scary and I see why teens (and adults) are so fascinated by it. It's kind of like "The Breakfast Club" for dead teens. LOL! Has anyone else been reading this?
    Agent99

Re: Anyone reading "Twilight?"

No but now I'm curious.

I am reading it right now. I dont like books about things like this but I cant put this one down. Just picked up the 2nd book.

I literally JUST started it. Look forward to getting into the story and definitely trying to finish before the movie comes out. In fact,that's what prompted me to finally start reading it.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

I'm half way through the third book now and my girlfriends are bugging me to "hurry up" because they want it. We have all become totally engaged in this story. What a great, fun read.
    Agent99

Ok, it's official. I am INSANELY addicted. I used up my entire day off finishing book one and starting book 2. The draw to their relationship is pretty amazing.

With the exception of some eensy plot holes (that my tired brain cannot recollect at the moment, I'll get back to you) and some awkward dialogue (that I will happily chalk up as realistic teenage babble), this book is reee alll y good. I totally get the draw of it. Stephanie has NAILED that feeling of being in a new relationship that you'd do anything for. The way she has written it, I feel completely involved.

Jumping straight into book 2 is difficult because I'm still coming off the rush of book 1 (if you've read book 2 then you probably know what I mean). I'm about 1/4 of the way through and can't wait to pick it up again today!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

You are so right. It's the draw of the first love thing. I can't stop thinking about Edward. LOL! See you in line at the movies next week.
    Agent99

I am going to the movie on Friday. I am very excited about it. I know it wont be as good as the book but still looking forward to going.