Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Citizenship???

Post Re: Obama's Citizenship???

Oooooohhhhh!!!!!!! And ya know what? I heard that Obama actually stood in line behind a radical Muslim activist once at a McDonalds!
    I wonder why he hasn't 'fessed up to that relationship, eh?
    And, and, and.........I read that he actually took out a book from the law library right after a suspected Muslim sympathizer did! I wonder why he hasn't been honest about that that was all about?????

Re: Obama's Citizenship???

How does one who is running for President of the United States refuse to release his personal records?? That is very odd to me and can't believe others who support him don't find it odd he is refusing to release his records

Quote Originally Posted by dylanangel75 View Post
    How does one who is running for President of the United States refuse to release his personal records?? That is very odd to me and can't believe others who support him don't find it odd he is refusing to release his records

And someone else agrees! Hi dylanangel75 - welcome -- (sorry if I missed earlier posts)
    MC

it just makes sense, if your running for president your personal records should be valid. Whats the point of keeping them secret, unless you have something to hike!

Hello all. I usually don't post in the political area because the blah blah blah that I hear from some posters you kinda don't care to deal with.

You would think he wouldn't have a choice as far as these records are concerned considering the job he is going for

Quote Originally Posted by dylanangel75 View Post
    Hello all. I usually don't post in the political area because the blah blah blah that I hear from some posters you kinda don't care to deal with.

You would think he wouldn't have a choice as far as these records are concerned considering the job he is going for
    Well its nice to have you hear and it's always good to have more opinions and ideas.

Reines what;s up with the boldinf and the ooohhss...are we in kindergarten? All people are asking is why he won;t share any of his records. Everyone else has. Its the same as his associations, he says the bare minimum. That is what leads people to believe he is hiding something...there are too may of these things to avoid asking questions.

By the way..can we all have another "ooohhhh" or a big "Please"? You are evidently muc more intellectual than the rest of us here.

Oh yeah.....he's also written two books! But I guess we just don't know enough about him eh? LOL.............you guys are too much!
    As for the boldface- what's the problem? It's there to be used....isn't it? You really are getting kind of petty when you have to criticize stuff like this!