Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Citizenship???

Re: Obama's Citizenship???

Why didn't McCain?
    Why didn't G.W. Bush?
    Why didn't John Kerry?
    Why didn't Al Gore?
    Why didn't H.W. Bush?

AHHH...they all did! Are you sure you are making an educated decision when voting for Barack? Maybe so, as you do know that his competition spent 150K on clothing...

I wonder what/if Oprah is charging Michelle for her stylists?

And on and on and on. Why do we care?

nope..while they were running. Same goes for legislative ecords, agenda etc. Obama said his were "thrown away"..I guess mine might be too if I were visiting with the likes of the chicago crowd he hung around. I wonder why no one else has ever had their records "thrown out"?

Post Re: Obama's Citizenship???

No, I honestly don't. I haven't given a second thought to his college records.
    But then again........I'm not looking for something, anything to try to whip up malicious doubts about him.
    You see it as arrogance........I see it as protecting his privacy. From other things you've posted- I get the impression that you think Obama is pretty arrogant anyway.
    I'm not surprised that you would look at anything he does or doesn't do through that lens. Because that's what it seems like to me.
    I wish we could all vote by mail! Looking at those pictures of people lined up for hours down south to vote- that's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    nope..while they were running. Same goes for legislative ecords, agenda etc. Obama said his were "thrown away"..I guess mine might be too if I were visiting with the likes of the chicago crowd he hung around. I wonder why no one else has ever had their records "thrown out"?
    I think you're incorrect. I remember clearly that John Kerry refused to release his......because I was thinking- good for you! But then again...we probably didn't hear too much about that because John Kerry wasn't portrayed as a Muslim terrorist by the right......just as a phony vet who didn't deserve his war medals!
    I don't believe Obama claimed his records were thrown out. I seem to recall that it was the college that was holding them back.............

Well..I guess that does it then...you think I am incorrect. His legislature records on his agenda etc were thrown out. His school records will not be released because he will not approve the release. John Kerry refused to release a potion of his military service record...everything else was..the right didn;t accuse him, the VAST majorit of men who served with im accused him of non-deserving of those medals. I am guessing you know better (like everything else) than they do..they were just there when it happened.

oops..my mistake...Kerry released his academic records after the election..turned out he was a dolt...gee go figure..thats likely why Barry won;t release his...Harvard on the "i don;t deserve to be here" program.

Yeah, I figured it would all come back to this- that Obama didn't deserve his spot at Harvard but was only given it because he is black. Never mind how hard he'd worked all his life.....especially in school!
    You guys are so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by alexc View Post
    oops..my mistake...Kerry released his academic records after the election..turned out he was a dolt...gee go figure..thats likely why Barry won;t release his...Harvard on the "i don;t deserve to be here" program.

AlexC here is something i found on the web

"But new questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991."

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/oba...23/133199.html