Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Citizenship???

Re: Obama's Citizenship???

I think it is perfectly acceptable to request that Obama disclose all things that other politicians are pressured to disclose. Reines... why do you think mtj's post was unacceptable?
    MC

Mini...take a look

Obama has released just one brief document detailing his personal health. McCain, on the other hands, released what he said was his complete medical file totaling more than 1500 pages. After criticism on the matter, last week the Obama campaign also released some routine lab-test results and electrocardiograms for Obama. All test results appeared normal, but many details about his health remain a mystery.
    Obama has refused to offer his official papers as a state legislator in Illinois, and has been unable to produce correspondence, such as letters from lobbyists and other correspondence from his days in the Illinois state senate. There are also no appointment calendars available of his official activities. “It could have been thrown out,” Obama said while on the campaign trail during the Democratic primary. “I haven’t been in the state Senate now for quite some time.”
    Obama has not released his client list as an attorney or his billing records. Obama has maintained that he only performed a few hours of legal work for a nonprofit organization with ties to Tony Rezko, the Chicago businessman convicted of fraud in June. But he has not released billing records that would prove this assertion.
    Obama won’t release his college records from Occidental College where he studied for two years before transferring to Columbia.
    Obama’s campaign refuses to give Columbia University, where he earned an undergraduate degree in political science, permission to release his transcripts. Such transcripts would list the courses Obama took, and his grades. President George W. Bush, and presidential contenders Al Gore and John Kerry, all released their college transcripts. (McCain has refused to release his Naval Academy transcript.)
    Obama’s college dissertation has simply disappeared from Columbia Universities archives. In July, in response to a flurry of requests to review Obama’s senior thesis at the Ivy League school, reportedly titled “Soviet Nuclear Disarmament,” Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt told NBC News “We do not have a copy of the course paper you requested and neither does Columbia University.”
    The senator has not agreed to the release of his application to the Illinois state bar, which would clear up intermittent allegations that his application to the bar may have been inaccurate.
    Jim Geraghty of the National Review has written extensively about Obama’s unwillingness to release records related to clients he represented while he was an attorney with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill, and Gallard. Obama was required to list his clients during his years in the Illinois senate. “Obama listed every client of the firm,” Geraghty reported, making it impossible to discern which clients he represented.
    Obama has never released records from his time at Harvard Law School.
    Obama also has not disclosed the names of small donors giving $200 or less to his campaign. An exception to the finance-reporting laws exempts the campaign from reporting those who donate less than $200, but that law never envisioned the more than $300 million that has been raised by Obama in small amounts. The Republican National Committee has released its small donors, as well as McCain’s, on a public database.

Funny thing about the 200.00 donations as some have been traced to those cash cards under names like mickey mouse etc. Obama turned off the secuity of his site to ask for the proper info as the money can be coming from foreign sources as well...UNREAL that no one in the media is asking questions, yet they are asking about Palins clothes?

Did ya know that Oprahs stylists are working with Michelle Obama?

On the issue of Obama not disclosing his college records have you heard about the rumor he might have received foreign aid because he was an Indonesian citizen. I can't remember what station it was but there was some harvard official saying that he got in through a reference from a Saudi Prince.

whats he got to hide I wonder? Just release the records like everyone else and there are no issues. Maybe he is not as bright as they think.

Seriously. I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person. Hell I believe our government HAS hidden evidence of UFOs.

But honestly, this would amount to a cover-up of the Magic Bullet scale. With this day and age, for 10 bucks you can find out the address, telephone number and entire history of anyone via the internet. For 25+ I can pay a hacker to identify every single one of you on here and expose that information, including most of your life's history, to this forum (Oh so tempting I must say sometimes ).

So forgive me, but I think if Obama had something to hide, it would have come out in his race for the Senate

Maybe not as the Illinois republican party are full blown nutbags...heck they brought in Alan Keyes to run against him....They are probably to dense to vet him. I doubt there is much to this issue, but its a shame that the real issues about Obama are not pursued. This country may actually get what it wants, change...however, the kind of change he is promising is scary stuff if one actually thinks about it

Post Re: Obama's Citizenship???

Minicooper, did you watch the video she posted? Nuff said.
    I posted a link to his birth certificate. Anyone who still refuses to look at it and believe that it's genuine I don't understand. And anyone who seriously thinks that the DNC and other political aparatus would actually get behind Obama if he weren't legally entitled to run for office is delusional.

Post Re: Obama's Citizenship???

Well...if that is the case, perhaps the DNC and the Obama camp hould answer the law suit that was filed by the former democratic attorney general in Penn. and release the documents that the rest of the candidates have released. Is there a problem doing that? Are we delusional because he is being asked to supply his records and he won;t?