Thread: Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

Post Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

This show is on A&E. I'm sure the new episodes are over, but they are still running them here and there. It's interesting.
    They (Chip Coffey, a psychic medium guy, and a therapist) meet up with kids who have psychic abilities. They talk to the kids to see how they are and if they think it's real or the kids imagination. Most episodes have 3 kids. So they go and visit each kid separately. Then they have the kids and a parent all to one haunted location. They have other paranormal experts come in and work with the kids. The kids meet other kids with this ability and the parents have someone else to talk to about it. Usually they end up going on some type of ghost hunt during the weekend at the haunted site.
    It's interesting. Some of the things the kids come up with is accurate. Such as a name and age of someone who died over 100 years ago that they claim to see, then they research it and find that person. It deals with more than just the typical psychic stuff as well. It goes into reading auras and feeling other peoples physically problems. It's pretty interesting, and most these kids are 8-16 years old.

Re: Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

I saw a preview for this show and wanted to check it out. The guy running the program seemed a little obnoxious but would love to see the kids in action. I'll have to tell tivo to snag it for me.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike