Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In Turn

Re: In Turn

I continue to despise Julliard more and more everyday. Does she think she's cute? or funny?

I think they're just keeping her around for now for controversy. There's no way they'd hire a psycho like that.
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain

Post Re: In Turn

I know something has to be wrong with her. If they are keeping her around for dramatics then its working because boy she is crazy.

They just put up a new episode and they have to go to a screen test and within the first min of the show they tell her she looks like a street walker. I love it! This last episode really showed who was better than who!
    I am officially a fan of Ryan.

New Episode is up and everyone and don't want to spoil it but man you are going to love it!!!!!! They let someone go and lets just say thing I was happy.

No, but I would like to...I just don't think of it...

Suzanne Lanoue
    http://tvmegasite.net
    suzanne@tvmegasite.net

Post Re: In Turn

Well when you get a chance you should watch it! I love it, the episodes are short and straight to the point so they don't take up too much of your time. Since you have not watched yet it will be a great watch for you because you will get to watch all the way through to episode 10. I can't wait till Tuesday so I can get a new episode. I am just going to warn you now this show is addictive once you watch it once you will be hooked, at least I was

I voted for Dion. She did the best of the auditons I thought. Who did you guys vote for?