Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In Turn

Post In Turn

Anyone here watch it? A new season just started and I just finished watching 2 new episodes. Looks like this season is going to have some drama (what ever great soap needs.)

Here is the link:
    http://www.cbs.com/originals/inturn2/index.php?v=2

Re: In Turn

ive been watching... hate that Juliard chick. If she wins I will already hate her.

I'm watching too. I'm glad the dude from last year's gone, but Juliard needs to go next. I agree, ridrfan, she's awful. Obviously she hasn't noticed that soap actors, for the most part, at least try to be gracious and pleasant. I bet if she got hired somewhere, she wouldn't be there for long. Her co-workers would revolt.
    I think my favorite people so far are Ryan and Lauretta. I think Jessamyn is pretty talented and seems really nice too. I wouldn't mind her being on the show (would they let her keep her accent?), but I really like Lauretta's personality.
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain

have not really decided who I want to get the job, just know who I dont want to get the job. Julliard. shes just so full of herself.

OH man I am not a big fan of her either she really thinks she is hot stuff. I like Jessamyn and Lauretta because they seem different but I am sure that will change.

They just put a new episode!

yea. I watched it earlier today. its not long enough. LOL. :-)

Post Re: In Turn

LOL That is exactly how I feel. You get right into it and then its over and you can't wait to see the next one! Well I can't wait for the next one, I just checked and it is not posted yet. I know they usually post them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I guess we have to wait till Tuesday.

new episode up and its a really good one. Looks like they are all going crazy this time around

http://www.cbs.com/originals/inturn2/