Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Re: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Am I alone in thinking Claire is a butt-ugly child?

Post Re: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfATWT View Post
    That felt like a very weird story point to me. I think they just wanted to get rid of Claire so Belle and Phillip could be alone, and at the same time put that bone of contention between Phillip and Shawn.

They need to just send Claire "upstairs with a nanny" like all good soap children so Shawn, Belle, and Phillip can get back to fun storylines. Enough with the fighting over Claire... especially because it's so obvious that the girls playing Claire are terrified of MM. They cry and scream everytime one of the guys tries to give her to MM.
    Well my point was you were wondering when Vic gets to see Claire. But really he has no business taking her without her parents permission and Phil has no business letting Vic take her without her parents permission. I do agree with why Phil did it but I thought it was quite nervy of him to think it was his place to let Claire go with someone Claire's parents would not want her to go with.

You know I haven't noticed the twins playing Claire don't like MM. I did see the other day the little girl didn't want to go to her tho. I'll keep watching to see if it's a pattern.
    Last edited by SarahBeth; 7.8.07 at 6:15 PM. Reason: added text

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    Am I alone in thinking Claire is a butt-ugly child?
    Holy cow that's harsh. Not to mention a bash at the poor little girls that play Claire. I don't think they are ugly at all. I thought the one girl looked cute with her hair up. One thing for sure is those babies can cry.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBeth View Post
    Well my point was you were wondering when Vic gets to see Claire. But really he has no business taking her without her parents permission and Phil has no business letting Vic take her without her parents permission. I do agree with why Phil did it but I thought it was quite nervy of him to think it was his place to let Claire go with someone Claire's parents would not want her to go with.
    I think you have me confused with the OP, I wasn't wondering when Vic got to see Claire at all. I don't think he should've gotten to see her yet. After all, he's pretty much the one who started this 'war' betwen Shellip over Claire. I also think Phil had quite alot of nerve to make that decision on his own. I was just saying that it seemed like a screwy plot point that didn't jive as Phil has been kissing Belle's behind for the past few weeks and sneaking Claire off to see Vic when he knew Belle wouldn't like it didn't really compute with me. I think TPTB just wanted to get rid of Claire for the day.

LOL! Want to know the funniest thing of all? We've all been discussing whether or not Vic should see Claire... I just looked at what the original poster said... they asked when he'd get to see CIARA. Oops!
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain

Yup I must have gotten confused. So let's leave that comment of mine for the OP.

Now I think that Vic found Claire after the typhoon and the whole Phil finding out about the beauty pagent bit was a big set up by Vic that Phil was in on. It was way too convenient and just how did Claire recognize Phil and his new face. He should have been a stranger to Claire and she should have ran to Shawn since he was the primary man in her life at the time. Phil's been manipulating Belle ever since they got back. He's alot less innocent than he is trying to look and Marlena is picking up on it. Belle seems to like that she has two men after her or she is dumber than dirt.

I have no idea why Claire ran to Phillip instead of Shawn other than to give Shawn something to be jealous about. But the writers are the ones who came up with the "new face" storyline, they could at least stick with it.

I would actually like it more if Phillip were less innocent than it seems right now. It would be better than playing the lovesick fool and fighting with Shawn over Belle.
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain

I don't think Bo and Hope are going to forgive Victor any time soon for what he did to Shawn, Belle, and Claire, so he is the last person they would want around their daughter. It's Victor's fault (and Phillip's) that they all had to go on the run for months, and they thought Shawn was dead for a while...

Suzanne Lanoue
    http://tvmegasite.net
    suzanne@tvmegasite.net