Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Post When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Granted, Bo and Hope are somewhat peeved with him right now over the Shelle/Philip debacle, but once they cool off I think they should bring CiCi by and introduce her to her third grandpa(LOL).

And WHERE is John Aniston anyway?
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan

Post Re: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

Quote Originally Posted by KristianFanForever View Post
    Granted, Bo and Hope are somewhat peeved with him right now over the Shelle/Philip debacle, but once they cool off I think they should bring CiCi by and introduce her to her third grandpa(LOL).

Yikesy!!! I would say never after you see he's willing to do *anything* to take what he thinks is his. I wouldn't let the man near her after what he did

Re: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

I don't know. I'm willing to forgive Victor and I think he should spend more time with his new grand-daughter.
    #1 Hope and Ciara Brady fan

Re: When does Victor get to meet his grand-daughter (Ciara)?

I just don't see it. In the first place, it's not like Bo and Victor are really that close. And.. while forgiving is good and all, that usually doesn't happen until after the story has sorted itself out. Right now the fight over Claire is still happening. They can't even know, and I am sure the thought has crossed their minds, that Victor could be behind the kidnapping. He has money.. he doesn't have to get his own hands dirty and they have yet to explain exactly how that woman got her hands on Claire or why. The last person I would be trusting right now is Victor.

Post Victor is out of town on business for SEVERAL MONTHS

That's what Philip said last week.

Quote Originally Posted by KristianFanForever View Post

Well you got your wish. Victor got to see Claire. But only because Phil went behind Belle and Shawns backs and sent Claire with Vic without asking first. Um excuse me Phil have you forgotten you are not Claire's father.

Post Re: Victor is out of town on business for SEVERAL MONTHS

Quote Originally Posted by MLauenstein View Post
    That's what Philip said last week.
    Facelift!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBeth View Post
    Well you got your wish. Victor got to see Claire. But only because Phil went behind Belle and Shawns backs and sent Claire with Vic without asking first. Um excuse me Phil have you forgotten you are not Claire's father.
    That felt like a very weird story point to me. I think they just wanted to get rid of Claire so Belle and Phillip could be alone, and at the same time put that bone of contention between Phillip and Shawn.

They need to just send Claire "upstairs with a nanny" like all good soap children so Shawn, Belle, and Phillip can get back to fun storylines. Enough with the fighting over Claire... especially because it's so obvious that the girls playing Claire are terrified of MM. They cry and scream everytime one of the guys tries to give her to MM.
    Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear - not absence of fear.
    ~Mark Twain