In the cannery someone hidden in the shadows takes aim at Julian as he stands on the catwalk. All of a sudden the gun is fired and Julian grabs his chest where the bullet has lodged. He thinks about each of the suspects and why they would want to kill him. The faces of Ivy, Ethan, Theresa, Antonio, Pilar, Luis, Sheridan, Rebecca, TC, and Eve each flash through his mind as he tries to balance on the catwalk. Julian loses his balance and falls off the catwalk. He grabs onto a raised chopping machine and hangs onto it as he thinks about all of the people he has hurt and why they would want to kill him. Julian can no longer hang on and drops into the vat of tuna which is slate to be chopped by the machine hanging over head.

Antonio arrives at the wharf visibly upset, stands at the rail and throws his gun into the water. Sheridan also stands at the railing out of his site, wrapping her coat more tightly around herself. Pilar drops her gun down a well as Luis comes up behind her. She is startled when he asks what she is doing out there. Luis says, “I'll walk you back to the house.” Pilar stops, “Wait, I thought you were looking for Julian.” Luis looks away, then back at her, “Right. Yeah, Julian. Well, I guess I've just calmed down a little now.” Pilar counters, “But you were so angry before.” Luis replies, “We were all angry. I guess we're both a little calmer now.” He puts his arm around Pilar's shoulders and they walk off toward the mansion. Each of the suspects gets rid of their guns in different ways and each acts very suspicious.

Antonio arrives at the boat as Liz walks off the boat onto the wharf. Seeing him, Liz asks, “Brian, are you all right? You left here in such a state and you had a gun.” Antonio replies, “Yeah, I'm fine, Liz.” Liz sees Sheridan walking toward them and rushes to meet her, “Diana, what are you doing our here? Where've you been? I didn't even know you left the boat.” Sheridan replies, “I'm not sure where I was.” Standing next to Liz and facing Sheridan, Antonio asks, “Well, are you all right?” Sheridan shrugs, “I think so.” Antonio asks, “What do you mean, you think so?” She replies, “I must have been sleepwalking. I was below deck trying to go back to sleep. The next thing I know, I'm standing here on the wharf. I must have walked here in my sleep.” Liz says, “That's weird. Diana, you smell like fish. Actually, Brian, you do, too. Now, where would you two have gone to smell like that?” Antonio replies, “It's probably just the heavy mist here on the wharf.” Liz looks skeptical as she says, “Fishy mist!?! OK!” Sheridan pulls her coat closer around herself for comfort as she softly says, “I don't know if I was having a memory from my past or what but when I was on my way back to the boat, I kept having these flashes of myself seeing someone dead and feeling as though I had killed them.” They all look at each other with shock on their faces.

Luis and Pilar find Theresa kneeling in the snow crying. They hear her say, “What have I done?” They ask why she said that. She is dazed but replies that she just meant that she has ruined all of their lives. She was so afraid that Luis and Ethan would kill Julian and ruin their lives because of her and it would be her fault. Luis comforts her, “Don't worry, Sis. Julian is never going to bother you ever again.” Theresa stares over past Luis as she says, “I know he won't.”

On the wharf Antonio moves to stand behind Sheridan and puts his arm around her shoulder. She continues her thoughts, “I saw someone dead. I don't know if it was a memory from my past or something that I saw tonight while I was sleepwalking. I don't even know if I have a history of sleepwalking, but not knowing what happened tonight scares me.” She looks frightened, of course. Liz tries to comfort her by saying, “Diana, you know, maybe it's connected to the nightmare you had earlier about someone getting killed.” Antonio exclaims, “What?” Sheridan turns toward him to explain, “I had a nightmare that the man I loved was looking for someone, wanting to kill them.” Liz continues her thought, “Maybe it's the same dream. You're seeing someone getting killed, then seeing them dead.” Antonio smiles, “You know what? I'm sure that's what it is. You've had so much stress put on you not knowing who you are has really taken a toll. Not to mention the fact that you came to Harmony hoping that somehow it would bring your memory back. And you've been trying so hard to remember. Your mind's working overtime. That's all.” Liz offers, “Why don't I go below and make you a cup of herbal tea? It'll help you relax.” Sheridan takes Liz's hand, “Thanks, Liz.” Liz turns and walks back to board the boat. Antonio turns his back to Sheridan. She turns to him, “Hey, you seem preoccupied since I got back.” Antonio turns back to face her, “I was worried about you. That's all.” Sheridan says, “No, it's more than that. Where were you when I was sleepwalking?” Antonio replies, “I was confronting my past.” She looks up at him, “Did you?” He replies, “Yeah, in a way.” She asks, “How did it go?” Antonio turns toward the boat looking for Liz, “I wish Liz would hurry back with your tea.” He walks away from Sheridan. She turns to him and says, “I get the feeling that you don't want to talk about it.” Antonio says, “No, Diana. I don't want to talk about what happened tonight...not now, not ever.” He turns away.

Luis, Pilar and Theresa arrive at the mansion and are greeted by the other “suspects” who are gathered there. They all talk about Julian being dead or not having to worry about ever seeing him again. They all look and sound guilty. Tabby and Timmy comment on that as they watch the group in the reflecting pool in Hecuba's lair.

On the wharf in front of the boat, Liz comes down the steps with Sheridan's tea in hand. Sheridan thanks Liz and tells the others that she is going to go back to the boat to get a scarf. Liz offers to get it but Sheridan declines and walks off to get the scarf for herself, leaving Liz and Antonio alone to talk. As soon as Sheridan is out of sight, Liz turns to Antonio, “So, Brian, did you find the guy you were looking for, the man who threatened you and your family?” Antonio replies, “Liz, did you ever find yourself so upset that you were capable of doing something that you otherwise never thought you could do?” Liz looks shocked, “Brian, you're scaring me. Tell me what happened tonight.” Antonio says, “Tomorrow I'm going to turn the boat over and get out of Harmony as soon as I can.” Liz turns and whispers, “Leave and run away.” Sheridan returns and asks, “So, have you gotten in touch with the person you're supposed to leave the boat with?” Antonio turns toward her, “No, not yet. But that won't be a problem. You see, the guy I need to contact is my brother.” Sheridan replies, “Oh, well, I'm definitely going with you when you turn that boat over. There are a few things I want to say to your brother, like what an unforgiving jerk he's been for not accepting you back in the family.” Antonio says, “No, Diana, you really don't have to do that.” She angrily replies, “Are you kidding? After what your brother has done to you, I can't wait to see your brother's face.”

At the Crane mansion Luis comforts Theresa as she stares into the night. He leaves to get her some water as Ethan approaches but Theresa is too upset to talk to him. Tabby and Timmy continue to watch everyone and wonder which one of the ten suspects killed Julian.

To be continued...

Cute picture of Shuis as Susan and Liam on the Titanic...